13th January 2007 - To kiss the brother of your husband-to-be is seriously a dangerous offence. And that, to be punished by an alligator’s bite is absolutely not my preferred option to end my hours of rests into a sleepless night. *sigh* I would really love to write this so-dim-witted story down, so that one day I could read back my MUDDLED and RIDICULOUS nightmare I had this early morning.

Calvin and I got ourselves a relaxing bliss after a visit to the massage parlor yesterday night. I had my body done and he had his feet done. Satisfied with the effect we had from our relaxed muscled body, we washed up ourselves and crawl into the welcoming bed. Sometimes later that night, when the stars and moon were singing love songs to each other, that was when everything seems to go wrong in dreamland.…

Up in the clouds of dream …

We, Calvin and I, went to pay a visit to a face fortune reader one evening. Now, this fortune reader lives in a Chinese medicine shop (very weird). He sought to have his face read, so I waited outside with his brother in his car. I seriously do not know when or how his brother came into the picture, and so, while Calvin was in the shop having his wish done, I was *sigh* kissing his brother PASSIONATELY in the car (no, I do not have secret feelings for him at all in reality, he’s a monster), and I was in fact positioning myself on his lap in the driver’s seat (I would really love to know what car I was in that could have provided such a wide space for hanky-panky doings).

Unpredictably, my dearly loved Calvin, after his face reading affair, came out and saw our doings from a distance, in the dark. Naturally, he was deliberately furious with our shameless activities and had chosen not to speak a single word to me. When asked why (innocent pretence), he screamed at me for having a fling with his brother. *rolls up eyes* I clearly denied it and told him he must have only seen me and his brother talking real close to each other in the darkness, that’s all. Still, he chose to be a mute to me.

We were later back to our house which was built by a Klang river look-a-like (another dumb one). There was Calvin’s sister-in-law, lazing around with her AUNTS and UNCLES in the living room which, I am not at all acquainted with them, except for her of course (even dumber to waste my brain storage to dream of her aunts and uncles). And there was I, behind our yard, enjoying a cup of hot coffee in the cold weather by the river. *total sad case, imagine Genting by Klang River*

I was enjoying the view when out of a sudden; I spotted a few crocodiles swimming in the river and had the attempt of submerging out from the river to my yard! Of course, I chose to leave my serenity by the river and dashed into the house. Calvin was having his nap on the settee, and so I went over to him AND over him to take cover, and woke him up by yelling, “Dear, wake up! Crocodiles!” (For the love of God, I did shout out these four words loud from my sleep) And ‘Kraak’, the crocodiles made their way into our home from the back door. Everyone was in a chaos and while the aunts and uncles were successfully fighting with the crocs, to my dismay, mine took a nice plunge into my flesh on my arm. That was when I learned that those four legged disgusting thing were alligators, not crocs (they did not have long ‘nose’). While one of the uncles was helping me butchering that bad alligator who left its TOOTH in my arm (dumb dumber dumbest), Calvin took it out, wiped it and kept it for himself (he must have thought revenge is so sweet). And that was how my MORONIC dream had ended. *sigh*

The moral of the story is, never try to have an affair with anyone whatsoever behind your lover’s back. You will end up hurting yourself and your loved ones. Revenge is indeed sweet and you will never know in what form vengeance will come looking after you. My dream was, without a doubt, the most silliest and dumbest I’ve ever had. Perhaps I had too much of the late Steve Irwin’s in my mind.

I woke instantly after the horrendous dream, I just couldn’t go back to sleep. It was just too distressing. I proceeded to the office room to have my things done instead. Later in the morning, I related only the alligator part to Calvin. I couldn’t possibly tell him all, how could I, it is too weird to be told. And as weird as it sounds, he had a dream about alligators too, but this time, it came in the form of a keychain…

Weird, weird night.

9 comments:

zewt said...

Wah... quite a dream eh?

The font in your blog is too small to be read comfortably leh... though I kinda like the musical background...

Iced Nyior said...

u and ur weird bizzare dreams..lol

Calvin's Girl said...

yeah...... and now i have insomnia..... god help me please.....

Calv said...

all your fault....your fualt! i was laughing in office n ppl looking at me weird. how could u do this to me?! but anyways, lol i like the part where u have a house in KL, with genting climate and dirty ol klang river as your backyard. LOL!

Calv said...

all your fault....your fualt! i was laughing in office n ppl looking at me weird. how could u do this to me?! but anyways, lol i like the part where u have a house in KL, with genting climate and dirty ol klang river as your backyard. LOL!

Calvin's Girl said...

(=_=)" how could you...

Calv said...

umm....i could... :)

John said...

Wah seh... what a "hot" affair... LOL

Calvin's Girl said...

(=_=)" Nooo, I didnt ask for it. So damn paiseh dee when i see "the brother"... (=_=)"