We attended Ellena Teh's (calv's bro's little daughter) full moon party @ Mum's Place, Mutiara Damansara for lunch yesterday. How fast time goes, from a tiny frail thing weighing 2.7kg on the first day I saw her, to an almost 5kg toddler now. Such a cutie pie, with dimples by her cheeks. All immediate family and friends were there yesterday, and I had to be a miss goodie greeting all aunts and uncles and friends. What to do, I'm gonna be one of the Teh's next month dee.

Later on, we went to One Utama to get my pants (finally!!) from East India and got another pair of sandals from Nose... hehehe, thanks dear. And also, we finally shopped for the most important thing, our wedding *engagement?* ring. We got them from Poh Kong, they were gold wedding bands, not white gold nor platinum. I figured out that although white golds and platinums are of great beauty, they do not worth the value like golds do. *grins*


Each ring has an engraving of Eve.Calv 010307 inside. *grins* Such a beauty huh? I'm loving it~!!

5 comments:

Calv said...

awwwww......so cweeet...thanks ya..

divina_evelina said...

(=_+)" calv fr recorded moments dei...

Calv said...

???? i'm me...
i thank u for the ring u dei me for wat...?

divina_evelina said...

aih?? Wat the hell... sorry ah, today im a bit blurred... i meant to say NOT calv fr recorded moments...hehehe

Calv said...

*knock knock* dun la so blur. livelier a bit la