I've been torturing and bullying my eyes and my health for this game, "Insaniquarium". Yep, it's 9.11 am right now and I've not pigged out on my bed yet for the whole night... *grins* Very tired dee... cannot go on, eyes like "see ham" dee... *yawn* ... It is a nice game, and it gets you addicted to it. Look kinda kiddish BUT it is a siok one larh... You can download the trial version at Yahoo! games.. I think it is a PopCap. I got mine for FREE *ngah ha ha ha ha* the beauty of P2P sharings... *tee-he-he*

Okie-dee guys, it's time for mua bed time.. and... *hears honk honk* I think it's someone's wedding today... cis.. bisingnyer.. mau tidor skang baru mau datang kacau gua... ishk~!! Hehehe, I'm mean... zzzzz *evelyn the blurry, out!*

11 comments:

Calv said...

haha i used to be addicted oso. had to lock myself in my room so i dun touch that game.

then i got widthdrawal syndrom

Calvin's Wife said...

ah? lock urself in the room means u get to play dee lor? or were u referring to your ps2? LOL

Calv said...

umm...my comp is in my study room. so my room only got ps2. mwahaha
but in order to get out of insaniquarium i had to concentrate on something else and face the widthdrawal symtoms

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL okaaaaaaay... means u also addicted to any machine that provides you gaming looor.. LOL

Calv said...

ya machine gaming...bad....urgh!

Michael said...

Want to check with you hor, this game P2P from where? Can give me the file name? Game name? :D Want to download for my gf. :p

Looks cute. (:

Calvin's Wife said...

Hi Michael, nice to see you here. This is Insaniquarium, you could get it from Limewire, or purchase it through Yahoo!games. (just get it from Limewire, free wat)

But of course, always make sure that you have your anti-virus working before downloading anything from Limewire. I kena spyware and virus becoz my Norton was dead already. Result: all my 3 years of downloading, song, movie bla bla.. gone dee.. :(

Maybe you could try BitTorrent... :P And yes the game is sooo cute~!!

Michael said...

This is the Insaniquarium Deluxe or just the normal one? I see on BitTorrent, got deluxe and without deluxe. LOL... such a noob when it comes to popcap games. :(

How come cannot put outside urls as my blog page ah? :p Hard to track where I've been. :p

Calvin's Wife said...

owh deluxe or not deluxe also same wan... also feed fish.. :P , but im using the deluxe version...

Ah? url page ah? u noob in popcaps, me noob in cyberspace wan... :(

Michael said...

My blog is at http://zique.blogsome.com. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE *promo abit here.. :p*

Calvin's Wife said...

owh.. ok ok i've been to ur blog through MyBlogLog.... hehe promo promo can can...