I just need to copy this into my blog, I want to keep this as a part of my memories... It is so kesian yet hilarious, LOL.. It is a conversation between a friend of mine and his panel doc, a woman doc kah kah kah.

Doc: Good morning. What is your problem?
Friend: Doc, for the past 2 days I've been having these strange feelings of Body temperature rising and cold sweat breaks from time to time.
Doc: I see. Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?
Friend: Nope. That's the strange part, despite the heat, I feel fine. Well, until today, when I pee, I can't. I even felt pain at my bladder. What's happening to me?
Doc: Hmmm.... Did you drink water?
Friend: Umm... yea? (well I did drink water. Just that I doubt it's sufficient)
Doc: Hmm... Did you ate something wrong or anything?
Friend: Nope. Well, not that I know of.
Doc: Okay. Did you masturbate recently?
Friend: *Shocked by the question* Umm... Doc, no I don't masturbate.
Doc: How's your sex life? You've been getting a lot of activities recently?
Friend: *Even shocked!* Well to be honest, I've had a halt from my sex life for a while now.
Doc: Ah hah! I see your problem now. It's probably lack of sex as your sexual organs will produce sperm all the time, and somewhat yours might be "over-flowing". You need to let it out some time.
Friend: Umm......*Speechless*
Doc: An average person to the minimal would need to have around 3-4 times of sex a month. Here's what you'll do. I'll give you some medications (I know there's antibiotics but I dunno what's the rest) abd take them. Drink more water. And if possible, Let it out....
Friend: Let what out?
Doc: Your sperms. It needs "recycling" (I cant remember what was her exact words but it's somewhat that meaning... Yes it's a her!! An middle aged lady!!)
Friend: .........ummm...... I'll try....
Doc: So ok. we're done here. Go take some rest. You need a sick leave?
Friend: Nah. It's ok. I've got a lot of work that I need to attend to. Thanks Doc... *Still feeling shocked*
Doc: Oh yea. Don't get yourself too stressed out as well. It'll not help your condition.
Friend:......... Thanks doc..........


Haih, kesian my kawan, I really wish he could just let out his "fountains of youth" *LOL* and not torture his pair of poor little eggies... *LOL* He is really in the heat mood, he needs to... mate.

I'm so gonna get hentam for this post... Kah kah kah. Peace out~!!



11 comments:

Calv said...

siapa tu ah?

zewt said...

will the friend with overflowed sperm please stand up... or... please pump up... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Calvin's Wife said...

wah, Zewt become Eminem dee... LOL

John said...

You mean u didn't know???

The MAN need to "let it out" regularly or else it will be too much to hold.

Each day, the MAN produces ~160 million sperm per day, or ~3 milliliters per day. Unless the MAN has gigantic balls, it will not hold up very long without regular output.

This also means that, if the MAN wanna get a good volume at one go, don't "let it out" too often. Maybe a spacing of 3-4 days.

Best output volume is usually achieved with prior sufficient "stimulation", e.g. foreplay.

Calvin's Wife said...

oh wow, John... that's a comment with good info. That would be a good one for my husband too, kih kih kih kih...

Calv said...

good infor john...so see evie, it's not my fault...

men who let it in too long will oso emit a kind of aura that will stimulate women
well so i heard la...but still yet to be confirmed.

zewt said...

hey.... are u a wed designer or anything of that sort... u designed your blog logo right?

kind to do one for me?

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv, yea yea yea... so meaning you got what aura now wor?

Zewt, logo ah? You mean my header is it? I'm a 2D Designer, not a qualified web designer though... but I can tolong tolong if you want...

Apa lu mau kat your header? Also you must provide me the size of your current header....

Calv said...

my aura very geng wan...cannot tell u is wat...mwahahaha

Calvin's Wife said...

chiu! kedekut ilmunyer si calv nih...

Calv said...

hahaha secret weapon ma