You know, life could be hard at us at times... whether you like it or not. Some faced hardship throughout their life to make a living, whilst loathing at those rich bastards who flings their money at unnecessary occasions like there was no tomorrow. Some had their life ended in wars at a very young age, all innocent and pitiful, watching down from heaven envying others who had so much to have and so much to see. Some had once a beautiful relationship and marriage, ended up in seperate ways just because of unfaithfulness and lust of either trustee. ..

The list could go on and on, for I bet each and everyone of us do have an experience to share and loathe about. Life is ... just life... haha... sad isn't it...

It's amazing that I don't quite feel tired yet, I'd not had my night's sleep. Perhaps I'm just as shock as my husband (though he slept right away after that) to recieve such a news from a good friend of ours hours ago. I will not pen down her story here for I respect her privacy, but my husband and I do feel it for her... Hey B, if you're reading this, please know that we'll be here for you no matter what happens. Please do call us if you ever need a someone to talk to, aight? *hugs*

I just cannot imagine it ...


4 comments:

Calv said...

y so bad wan...u respect ppl's privacy but dun respect mine?? sob sob

zewt said...

i hope it's not another death...

as for the logo... i dunno what is header size and bla bla hahahaha... i am a computer idiot.

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv, LOL... I didn't tell out who it was also... I respected his privacy also what... hahahahaha

Ello Zewt, no it's not a death.. :)
Aiyor, erm.. you could check it in your template, find the one that say's header:
http:// bla bla bla..
size: bla bla...

Or else I kenot tolong liao... :( unless you wan to give me ur username n password (which u would not want to) for me to find it for you, kih kih kih...

zewt said...

like that a bit susah.