Had just came back from TGV @ Metro Prima (Jaya Jusco) Kepong Baru.. YES~!! Kepong also got TGV dee... wahahahaha... no need to drive car pass the stoopid RM1.60 (to and fro means RM3.60 dee knn cb) Damansara toll to One Utama to watch movie anymore.. Only 5 minutes walk from my apartment.. Haiya.. life is so wonderful now... everyday can go and watch movie, AND to save money, I can always go for the early screenings at a cheaper affordable rate!

*grins grins grins*


I present you 300, the Spartans' movie, my my my, blood was flying everywhere, droplets of it, "fei lei fei hui" like that... tsk tsk, sungguh the violent, BUT it was a good movie and worth my RM11 buckeroos.. the Spartans soldiers mempunyai bukan sekadar 6 packs muscles tetapi 8!! Fuhh.. sungguh mengkagumkan! And I would like to note down that the idiotic barbaric Persian King was the most gayest looking man I've ever seen (other than the Wham! guys) in the whole world... eww eww and EWWWW...

This is Rodrigo Santoro,
the hunky Brazilian guy who played Xerxes ....


who turned into...



Baldie w piercings, and super duper
kohl eyes with nini tik so grossy...

There goes my desire and fantasy for Spaniards, crushed like black peppers readily to be sprinkled into your bowl of chicken soup... zzzzzz


4 comments:

zewt said...

eh... 1.60 2 ways is 3.20 la...

so it's really calvin's wife now eh?

yeah, i still find time to blog and read.... becos i cant sleep.

Calvin's Wife said...

owh.. *malu si*... ehehehe, yes it's RM3.20... anyway did i ever mentioned that I only scored a C for my Maths? LOL...

Ah yes, thanks to you... now I'm officially named as Calvin's Wife... *:P*

Take care of your health ya Zewt... :) Worst come to worst, get yourself an amethyst geode to aid you sleep.

Ziv said...

Hail For Jusco TGV!!!

I live in Metro Prima hahaha so I think I can watch movie easily now...

I wonder how this TGV going to last. Hope those immoral jinjang guyz don't spoil this great thing (i'm ex-jinjang dude that's why i know)

Calvin's Wife said...

Waaaaaaah hello Ziv,errm, which block u staying huh? LOL...

And yes, I hope the cinema would be kept well for always. *kepong do have a lot of ah joes huh* Did you see the lifts in Metro Prima? Ishk ishk ishk..

And hey, thanks for dropping in my blog. :) come again more to hear me crap LOL