..........


I would like to note down something right now for my future references...

I used to have a crush on an ang moh guy in my class during my college years... I never had a chance to really get to know him (and other guys as well) due to my ever so protective ex. Never even spoke a word to him, classmate somemore, damn... It's been like 6-7 years ago, and only now did I ever found out that he was a gay... (=_=)" deng... He could be a damn hot sweetie pie, (=_+)" haih, sobering myself here... at this hour somemore...

Deng... Emo sendiri, sad case... *flies out*

4 comments:

zewt said...

ahhh... the reality of life. there's a lot of nice looking guys in the gym too... guess why...

Calvin's Wife said...

..... u say leh... (=_=)" ... wait, are u one of them too??

zewt said...

i am not good looking ler...

Calvin's Wife said...

wahh.. erm.. who said all gays are cute n good looking huh? well, most of them yes,but... ada jugaaaa.. LOL