I'm already having alot of trouble being a woman, and I always need to make sure that I had all my sufficient supplies of "man tou" stacked up in my store room when I needed them, made sure I change them diapers in time not to allow my precious to drip all over the floor, tolerating the incredible pleasure God gave me at this time of period and there you are, giving me big time problem while I'm TRYING so hard to finish off my bar of chocolate!! Yes, I am having my monthly madness, and I will slap anyone in their face if they start to annoy me!!

I JUST WANT TO RANT ABOUT IT AND I DONT GIVE NO FUCKS IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I SOUNDED!!

Sudahlah I'm having my first day right now, the most crucial time of the month, where lots of loving and chocolate should be showered upon me... Mr.DearDear pulak have to go and layan his Turkish customer Wednesday onwards till Monday... *WAAaaaAAAaAAaaa* ...

Go layan customer means no dinner with Mr.DearDear for... 6 days!! I don't want to be alone, huhhuhhuh... I got no more DVDs at home to watch dee... :( and I don't want to go to the cinema ALONE. ArGGGggHHH~!! I want slap people dee~!!


0 comments: