Good Charlotte, WeeeEEee~!! I got free tickets to go and watch them LIVE in Bukit Jalil Stadium this Saturday. No, this post is not a thank you note to MTV Asia. I didn't go and enter their contest, cause.. I'm not really a big fan of theirs, hahahaha. I got 'em free from a friend of mine. I don't know how he obtained the tix, but I don't care. It's been a while since I've been to a concert. So it is good to go there and jump around like monkey and sing my lungs out, hehehe.

Mr.DearDear is also going with me, I dunno bout my friend though. He said he's not sure. Don't care, hahahaha. So, I can hardly imagine my 31 year old Mr.Deardear jumping like a monkey with me, hmmm... furthermore Good Charlotte is not really from his days, ya know... like Guns 'N' Roses that kind of band. *grins*

So, let's see who's going to Good Charlotte's other than me? Or am I the only one who is exposed to their music? Also, do I really have to paint my eye and lips black to join in the crowd? Waahaha, cannot imagine... No larh, I'll go as I am. Maybe I'll paint Mr.DearDear up, hmm..

Owh by the way, does anyone know what time the thing starts?? *scratches head* Must go ask again...

2 comments:

CoCoNuTiCe said...

haiya..if ur not a big fan, no need to go la...sell ur ticks, then u get money. Sure ur a big fan of money kan? :P

Calvin's Wife said...

Ahahahaha, true true... but i teman my friend also larh... so go there just to hear some music LIVE lor.. weh, you tell me who is not a big fan of money neh?