Hello people, yes, it is Monday AGAIN, it is that fast huh... And everyone's having their Monday blues, and a manic Monday... bla bla Monday.. blame it on Monday.. *smirks*

So yea, I went for Good Charlotte's mini concert in Bukit Jalil. Went there with Bee^bee, YogaFrog, Mua Darling, and me myself. *grins* While we thought we were the only old farts there, gladly we saw a few of REAL uncles and aunties joining in the queue. *evil grins* LOL, so yeah I think there were almost a few hundred of Good Charlotte's fans or DiGi's user, whichever larh.

I'm sorry I do not have picts and videos at the moment to post up because I don't know how to operate the USB thingy, LOL. The camera belongs to my step dad.. *grins* Anyway, I was too faraway from the stage to get good picts and video.. LOL yea, I'm not that young anymore to push myself to the front. *grins*

The concert was good, people were having loads of fun. They started off with our local bands, One Buck Short, Estranged and Jason Lo. Am not really a big fan of One Buck Short, but their music is kinda good. On a serious note, I think all Malaysian bands do sound good. Oh and of course, everyone was singing along to their songs. Then there were Estranged *hunky drummer* *grins*, they had their famous song "Itu Kamu", and now Mr.DearDear is hooked on with that song.. LOL. Jason Lo had all the crowds jumping and screaming when he sang his ever famous songs, "Evening News", "Operator The Line Is Dead", and the ever funny "Old Newspaper". Kih kih kih...

It was around 10 pm when Good Charlotte finally made their appearance. Everyone was in a craze, screaming *girls* and shouting *guys*. Tell you, I almost went deaf when the 2 teenager girls behind me screamed and went wild... *rolls up eyes* Macam larh Good Charlotte can hear you scream for them. Deng~!

Anyway, we were like monkeys there (despite our age, huak huak huak), the peeps around us don't even care who's stomping on whose feet. LOL, everyone of us just wanna jump and have fun. *grins* It was funny for me to see Mr.DearDear and YogaFrog (31 yrs old dudes) jumping to their music, LOL...

The thing ended around 11.30 pm. Everyone was exhausted and sweaty, hehehe. We reached home around 12 am, all smelly with a pair of tiring legs. *grins* And oh, did I mention gorgeous Utt was there? *oOOOoooOOooo* There were a few more other VJs there too, I don't wanna mention because I don't fancy them, hahahaha..

So when Step Dad help me load off the pics and video from the camera, I'll try to post 'em up here, aight? *grins*


9 comments:

Jason Phoon said...

damn . i'm like the only person that didn't go to good charlotte.

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL, its okie, u get to watch it on MTV though. I went also for the sake of the tickets that's all. Me no major gaga-good charlotte fan.. :P

Huei said...

cool! post pics up faster!!! hehe

ughh..monday blues..horrible! >.<

Simple American said...

That would be cool to see the concert pics. Good Charlotte is, uh, good. :P

So concert then Monday. What a dramatic contrast. Haiz...

Calvin's Wife said...

hehe yes huei, will post up soon larh, but you wont find anything spectacular tho, LOL louya picts..

Ello there SA, LOL, you're beginning to sound very Malaysian, 'haiz'.. LOL that's interesting

Be3^Be3 said...

hahahah.....my favourite song for that nite..."I dun want to fall in love again.." hahahha.....
but seriously that drummer ..hottie...yummy!!

Calvin's Wife said...

HAHAHAHAHA, petpet... apala lu... stop thinking bout tat song larh.. as in the LAGU not THAT song... :P

Be3^Be3 said...

damn u ler...purposely want to trigger me!!!Hahhahaha...major petpetness

Calvin's Wife said...

*innocent* nooo, where got?! *blink blink*