I got tagged AGAIN the same tag by Missie Julez... haih, nvm, so I copy my previous one and paste it here.. LOL can ya Julie??

Layer One: On The Outside


Name : Evelyn H.C Ng
Birth Date : 1st May 1983
Current status : Happily Married
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Err, dark brown
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : 50% Chinese, 25% Indonesian Chinese, 25% Nepalese
Your Fears : Driving in a storm, nearly met with an accident 2 years back.
Your Weakness : Good looking guys with beautiful eyes and smile
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken from Dominos

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up : Ok, another day...
Your Bedtime : 6 am
Your Most Missed Memory : High School fun

Layer Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Both is alright for me
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King
Single or Group Dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Huh, not a great big fan of tea, if so, Earl Grey's
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino

Layer Five : Do You..

Smoke : Yea
Curse : Hahahaha, yes I do, alot!
Take a shower : Of course
Have a crush : Haha, yes I do!! Simon Baker... ^^
Think You've been in love : Yes I do
Go to school : (=_+)"
Want to get married : Already
Believe in yourself : Yea, sometimes
Think you're a health freak : Not so of it

Layer Six : In The Past Month

Drank alcohol : Yea
Gone to the mall : Yea
Just Been on stage : Nope
Eaten sushi : Yea, sushi buffet
Dyed your hair : Yea

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : Kih kih kih, am not telling!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Err, not really, I am who I am, take it or leave it!

Layer Eight : Age You're

Hoping To Be Married : 25, but did it in 24

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : Blue or hazel
Best Hair Colour : Brown or blonde
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago : Cursing Calvin Teh No. 2
1 Hour Ago : Woke up from sleep
4.5 Hours Ago : Drank a cup of water
1 Month Ago : Worrying bout Chinese New Year
1 Year Ago: Working my ass off in the creative line

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence

I Love : having great friends around me
I Feel : very small when I'm with my modeling friends
I Hate : pretenders, cock suckers, perfectionist wannabes and losers
I Hide : my pack of cigarettes when I'm out with my mother-in-law
I Miss : my Kelisa
I Need : tons of money to invest in my current small business

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People, NO tag back

Kenot tag people dee, they had did it before liao.. :P ...

2 comments:

Julie said...

"I Hide : my pack of cigarettes when I'm out with my mother-in-law"

HAHAHAHAHHA. i hide my ciggies too when i'm out with my boyfriend's mom. now i even have to hide my tattoo. i don't know what's her view on girls with tattoo, but i think it's still not so nice to show :P the feeling is torturous. Grrrrrr.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahahaha, Julie, i think it's ok to have tattoos now at this era... now even moms have tattoos... but of course, to those not open minded ones.. then it's always wrong to them for girls to have tattoos...

But its ok wat.. urs's at ur wait line... cannot see wan if u know how to tutup tutup.. LOL..

Owh abt the ciggies, my mom in law knows i do smoke, but i just dont do it in front of her.. LOL not nice larh.. kih kih kih