I wan!! I WAN to go and see her sing~!! She's coming to Malaysia on the 29th of April @ Arena of Stars, Genting. If you young people (ehemm, I'm old dee) out there who don't know who she is, let me present you, Ms Olivia Newton John~!! Still dunno? Lemme refresh your mind...

Remember 'Grease' back in the 70's??? The movie that made the song "Summer Nights" so ever famous?? Oh and also not forgetting the movie that made Mr. John Travolta so damn gay.. LOL... This was also the film that made her songs such as, "You're The Only One That I Want", and "Hopelessly Devoted To You" a big fame...

WOooOoooo... so nice... I want to go, but Mr.DearDear is not a big fan of Ms Olivia Newton John... (=_+)" ... ZZzzZZzzz.... I dunno who to tag along with me... any volunteers?!! Booking for tickets can be made via Genting Highland's website. Please log on to their site for more details. http://www.genting.com.my/en/live_ent/2007/olivia/default.htm

DearDear, if you're reading this, please go with meee ... *mata bersinar-sinar ShinChan* Don't have to buy the most expensive ticket... I just want to hear her sing, not to see how much wrinkles she has right now.. :( .. Maybe as my coming birthday treat??? *grins* It's only RM407.20 which includes a night stay at First World, 2 meal vouchers, 2 return tickets for Genting Skyway Ride, 2 tickets to the concert (the cheapest one), and 25% off on the outdoor rides. Owh also, meaning you have to take leave for Monday dee... :( can mou can mou? (Sunday 29th - concert, Monday 30th - off day, Tuesday 1st - burfday)

*hope he reads this post* Muack~!! Love you soo muchie... *grins*




0 comments: