Yesterday : 9:56


Tonight : Ninja Turtle


Next Week : The Reaping


Yesterday afternoon me and Bee went to TGV Metro Prima to catch a movie, she was on leave so, I pon teman her larh. We tot we want to see Sunshine but it was quite a bit long to wait for that screening so we ended up buying for 9:56. I am a horror freak, but Bee is not, so hahaha... Thank you larh Bee for temaning me to see. You see, MrDearDear is not a big fan of horror movies, so there will never be a chance for me to go cinema and watch horror stuff. *groans* You all scared of what wor? It's just a movie larh, for goodness sake~!!

Anyway, we went for the 5pm screening. We were chilling outside the carpark (I was smoking) while waiting for the cinema to let us in. There was this Indian uncle (yes, again but not same fella), who kept on staring at us for no fucking reason. He even kept turning back to look when he walked pass us. Creepy idiot. Well, that's not all. We then masuk the cinema, took our seatings and then WALLA, he is in front of us too (a few seats away to our right), watching the same blardy movie! I told Bee that this time we're dead. Hahahaha, somemore we're watching horror movie.. LOL.

We were talking talking and joking among us (till there was this moment where I just can't stop laughing till I felt I looked silly enough) till the lights went off. Owh, only then we realised it was only three of us in the cinema, deng~!! Somemore creepy... Then the movie starts, you know larh ghost movie, starting itself already sure wan to scare the hell out of you.. me and Bee were covering our eyes halfway, afraid of the jumpy start when suddenly, the uncle started to laugh... me and Bee was like "What the fuccck?"

Never mind, we continued watching it and AGAIN, at the scary part, he laughed to himself... ?????? What the hell is going on? Everytime there's a ghost, or something creepy going on in that movie, he laughs... (=_=)" psycho ker apa nih? He really gave us the creeps. Later on, there's a few malay dudes and dudettes came in to watch the movie together, we were kinda relieved. AT LEAST there's someone else to be with if this uncle suddenly turned psycho!

Deng~!! What the fuck is wrong with TGV Jusco larh. So many weird people around there. Or am I the only unlucky one who always encounter with these freaks!!

Hope tonight when I go watch TMNT with MrDearDear and friends, there won't be any stoopid encounters again! Oh by the way, 9:56 is just a so so movie ler... Can't wait to see The Reaping though!!


6 comments:

Calv said...

hahaha weird ppl normally will meet up with weird encoutners..

Be3^Be3 said...

Seriously i agree with calv...weird people normally go thru weird encounters as well...and maybe because I am soo jinx and u are soooo weird tat is why we kena this old man!!hahaha

Calvin's Wife said...

Aih TNS both of you, and BEE~!! You're not helping, petpet~!! WAAH, I am soo that weird meh?? *sobs*

Calv said...

high five bee bee hahaha
well yea i guess maybe bee bee has no problems only u, coz both times oso u kena uncle wan not her, she so happens got dragged by u only haha

John said...

I dun think u r weird.

It is as I have suspected all this while - that u r a superheroine, gifted in attracting weird ppl.

From today onwards, u r
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Efiw S'nivlac

Calvin's Wife said...

Weh Calv, you wait larhhh, there'll be your day... *grrrr*

John, I think you see too much of Heroes, or u must have watched TMNT or Superman or I dunno what else..

(=_=)" I am not WEIRD, I am INNOCENT~!! And I doe wan that terbalik nickname, cause I'm not weird.. *bluek*