Dear bloggie friends,

It's been such a great pleasure knowing all of you. I never knew that through the world of blogging we could find new friendships and excitements. Reading blogs have been my morning newspaper, and ranting to my blog has been part of me. The best of all, through blogging itself, you could earn some money. This, I gotta thank Nuffnang.

I started blogging when I was 22, an ex collegue of mine was the culprit who introed me to this. I'm a bloggerholic now, so thanks to you Lynn. *smiles* As time passed, I've learned so many new stuff through blogs. From the latest gadgets, real life stories, to the evermost politics... People even made blogging a crime. *chuckles* Sounds stupid, huh, but it is indeed true.

Anyway, since today will be my last day I'll be blogging, I would love to leave a note for each and everyone on my bloggerholic list.

Ally, I've met you through YM chatrooms... It's been really great to have a friend like you, missed those days though, and also not forgetting your huge asset, LOL... *hugs*

Angel EeLeen, you're such a mysterious blogger but I find you rather interesting. You still have the cute side in you (your blog template) and it's nice to visit your blog, reminds me of the girl in me. Don't change your template, and I hope you'll get voted for the best blog around.

Bella, where the fuck have you been larh?! Blog engko dah berkulat weh~!! Anyways, will remember you always.. *hugs*

BlueJade, keep up your journalism, one day I know, you'll be a great reporter. You're a good friend of mine, always.

Burpy, wishing you the best of everything in New Zealand, you're lucky to have a cutie like Mac, *grins. I was really hoping to see you soon in Malaysia.. *pouts*

Calv, you are the most kuku-est bloggie friend I've ever had. And also the most kuku-est MSN chatter I've came upon. LOL, it was nice knowing you and too bad we can't meet up like we've wanted to.

Cedric, best of luck in your hottest female blogger. Please vote for my friend, MeiQ. Thanks.

EddVamp, you're my BIL.. LOL, your blog is also so dead... chiu!

E-Joon, welcome to the world of blogging, more posts to come.

Eyrique, love is hatred, hatred is love. Wishing you all the best. *hugs*

Faiz, *bluek* slalu kata nak cari I, manader?

Fiona, cocoooo... :P you are a sweet woman, you know. I wish you all the luck... *hugs*

Horny AngMoh, you are one hell of a horny dude, and I know you're proud of that! LOL, I think most of the women out there wonders how good you are on bed... *kihkihkih*

Huei, I wish I could get to know you better...

Jo, nice knowing you from BengHan... *smiles*

John, eat more and get fatter *grins*

Julie, what a Lulu.. :P I think you're adorable and I really really like your tattoo, till now...

Manny, wish you all the best and hope you'll graduate with great results.

MeiQ, reading your blog is not good for health! Always feature food and shopping experiences, not good for girls you know!!

Michael, you wait larh... you will have your turn...

Munak, I was really hoping to set up your meeting, (=_+)" too bad...

Niamah, Patrick, do you know that your son is so damn cute or not! Niamahh!!

Pug, I know you but you forgot who I am liao, kih kih kih.. never mind.

Rojak Wingz, although your jokes are sometimes (=_=)" but I still laugh at them like mad woman. I think my neighbour will be glad I'm gone.

SeenBoy, huhhuh, will miss you the most among all... somemore you're in Singapore now, leave me all alone no more yum cha session... !!

SiwwyPig, I like your posts, alot. Tell DarlingBoss to becareful not to mention any names during he sleeping.. LOL.

Weird Dan, ah k, I know you're weird dee, at least I can go away peacefully... What's so nice bout Jolin anyway?

Witch's broo, a madamme in distress... not to worry, knight in shinning armor MrAntonio will always be there for you. Chill kay?

Zewt, I am so sorry I can't help you anymore on the html.. :( And I've always, ALWAYS enjoyed your posts, esp the weekends. You're a smart guy and a good looking blogger. Kih kih kih...

Well, that's all on my list. To the rest, thank you so much for dropping in to my blog to hear me talk shit and crap. I really appreciate it alot and I wish I could go on reading and crapping on your blogs, but what can I do? I'm doomed... It is the end of the world dee.. *cries* IT's TIME TO GO HEAVEN~!!! *wails*


KNN, it's not yet time for it larh~!! Thereeee, thanks to Michael larh, I got tagged to do this "Last post" thingy!! *monkey faced at Michael* The time when I'll stop blogging is when the end of the world is near, where everyone dies together-getehr and start blogging in heaven. Other than that, blog will still be my morning newspaper and online crappy diary.

NOW~!! I need to kena back a few fellas. All you have to do is to pretend that this tag is the last post you'll ever post out. And when you're done, tag your five other kelian friends. And now I shall tag :-

Calv of Recorded Moments
Cav of myCavin
MeiQ of MQ Doido
SiwwyPig of SiwwyPig
Fiona of Iced' Nyior

Have fun and sowwy, *blinks* I had to, hehehe..


22 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

U r real bad! I could't help feeling sad when I read the begining of the entries ( afterall u r really beautiful & I just got to read ur blog ) when I got to the end, what a relieved!!! ( Who's the dickhead who think of such a topic???!!!) About my performance in bed??So far so good no complain & all the girls I made love to did ask for more but it is a very tirying job.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahaha Horny AngMoh, I'm so sorry larh I fooled you. *grins* And you're so sweet to pull my legs even longer with ur remark.. LOL. I really think that your lover is darn lucky to have a helluva horny yet understanding man in her bed. LOL am not complaining mine is bad though! Kih kih kih...

Linda said...

So hard leh this tag... hmmm....

Can i not do this tag... *cabut*

SiwwyPig

Calv said...

dammit! i feel like fraking ignoring this.... =.=
u wait la in msn...kuku-est some more la

Kenny Ng said...

Chey.... kenaq tipu la! Tot u really stop blogging. This kind of tag also got ah? Really eat too full nothing to do liao... LOL

zewt said...

damn!!! you almost got me there!

danielctw said...

=.=" I also kena tipu. I tot what happened. Why suddenly want stop blogging T_T. Then read the end, I want smack my head on the wall. Fui yoh dangerous tag this one.

Cazzy said...

AIYOH! What la aunty!!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

Siwwy Pig, LOL, I just do my job only, I already tagged 5 mar, so if the person who kena tag doe wan to do, i guess no problem wan geh.. LOL, don't cabut, come back and teman me minum tea first.. hehehe

Calv, I'm already with you on MSN, cheh~!! Still the same, Kuku fella.. LOL. Chill more at Chillis larh...

KennyNg, Hehehe, gomeneh... I was being tricked too, so.. hehe.. you help me go scold the fler who started this tag.

Zewt, hehe no worries... just a tag only. Email-ed you dee.. k?

Danielctw, LOL, chill, don't break your head larh.. ONLY A TAG~!! only a tag...

Cazzy, (=_=)" what to do.. I was cursed to do it marh.. LOL...

Huei said...

i knew it!!! hehehhe =P
luckily i've done this tag b4..if not sure kena wan! =D

Calvin's Wife said...

Huei, aih, lucky me.. or else you scold me again like the rest.. *kesian, I got tagged ma i do lor, end up kena scolding.. sob*

Julie said...

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVILLLLLLLLL!
u are no more evelynholic.
u are not evilynholic!

Calvin's Wife said...

Julez, hehehe, dun la like that.. At least I din tag you to do it, or else sure kena bombarding from you liao.. LOL...

Calv said...

oooo so since julez can bombard u u sked la...okok
i'll bombard u next time

Cazzy said...

Can I not do this? I'm not good at last words or saying goodbye or saying anything at all. And out of all your blog friends you tagged me who have like 5 blog friends!

It's gonna be a straight give away with their first scroll down.

I luff you anyway evie beavie. *HUGS*

Calvin's Wife said...

Tidak boleh, Calv, awak lain crita.. LOL

Calvin's Wife said...

*grins* okay larh, since you got inconveniences, I let you go... *burp* The who am I to tag neh? Ah k got...

Simple American said...

I thought I got here just in time for the end. I work for a college and we had a lot of meetings because of Virginia Tech. I read your blog and I am thinking. Oh no! Whats she gonna do.

Phew! I need another coffee.

εγrιquε said...

heya evelynholic!

Wow, never thought I would get quoted on your blog. Thx! hehe *hugz*

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL SA, chill, I aint gonna do sumthing like that... poor kids huh... really, he's a very troubled soul..

Eyrique, hi hi, of course you're quoted, ure on my list~!! *hugs*

Wingz said...

eh ... why u no help me with my html der??!!1 Waiiii ohhh waaiiiii!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

Wingz, ah?? Your HTML so nice liao, your's even better than mine... you want what help somemore leh from a noobie like me? *blinks*