sampat


Remember Jem, the Star-Earringed girl??
Was my superhero during the 80's, LOL...

Today I'm bored to death... And I did the most hilarious thing that I'll never ever tell my parents or my future kids, ... well maybe my kids, but nor my parents AT ALL!!

Well, yesterday I downloaded the 80's Cartton Themes, ya know, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Jem & The Hologram, Scooby Doo, Roadrunner, etc... Ok larh, trying to remember back the previous great cartoons... so nuthing to be malu off right? But theennn...

Today I downloaded Nursery Rhymes... WAAAAA Damn Pei... *ROFL*


A few of the songs on my list:-

Ring Around The Rosie
The Wheels On The Bus
I'm A Little Teapot
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
The Wiggles
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Old McDonald
Sesame Street, etc....

*dies* and I'm enjoying them while swaying my head from left and right... ZZzzZZZzz


13 comments:

Cazzy said...

The wonders on PMS.

Calvin's Wife said...

(=_=)" I also think so.... damn sad case right...

Cazzy said...

I love Jem, TMNT, THUNDERCATTTTSSS!!!! He-Man, Smurfs, Care Bears, My Little Pony, and how can you forget... CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!! -he's my hero! gonna take pollution down to zero!

remember onot?


During primary school always berpura-pura we have the ring and shout out Wind! Earth! Water! etc....

The tv was my best friend.

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL i also have that song fr Captain Planet.. And CareBears, the rainbow thing coming out fr the fella's tummy.. haha so cute huh...

I remember Lionel from Thundercats.. Alvin & The Chipmunks... Yogi Bear, Transformers.. LOL

Haih, miss those days, no where got liao these cartoons...

zewt said...

read your previous post... tak berani beri komen kat sana...

zewt said...

oh... i love MASK and voltron.

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL zewt, sorry I scared you... just that at this time of the month, everything is sizzling hot.. :P

oh, I forgot Mask, ok i must go download it.... hehehe thanks for reminding.. LOL

Calv said...

dun dare to post much. later kena slap...i kena slap most of the time from u ady... =.=

anyways. i wana smurf song....

Calvin's Wife said...

Lala LaLaLa sing a happy song.... Lala LaLaLa smurf the whole the looong... *LOL*

excuse me ah, i got slap u that much meh? *slap slap*

Calv said...

i rest my case....

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Calv... *drumming fingers*

Calv said...

evie, u bad baaaad girl....tell me why oh why u have to be so bad...*grin*

Calvin's Wife said...

*bluek*