Welcome to the waterfall of I forgot-what-name-dee..
I know, I'll make a louyah tour guide...


A big humongous rock that helps the water flow
down smoothly below... once fallen guaranteed trauma dee...


The 5+1 kuciaus... all male, ngahahaha


(=_+)" yeah, he climbed up the waterfall
with his towel wrapped around his waist...
Nolah!! It's a flat rock, he made me pictured him as if...


Just a random shot of the kids jumping
around without their pants on...

It would be a pleasant trip if I didn't go so pandai and clipped off half of my little toe nail on my left foot... If there were piranhas around, I would be conferem dead. Blood was squirting out of my little toe, it was damn painful... If none of Mr.Teh's collegues were around, conferem tears come down liao... *sobs* I had to climb down the waterfall limping, trying so hard not to put all my weight on my left foot... of all the tiny wan kena.. cisss~!!

Suey case No.1. Yes, there's a number 2 coming up... *sobs*


2 comments:

zewt said...

wah... u took x-rated photos of kids???!!?!?!?!!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

hahaha.. ehm, what to do.. there weren't any grown ups in underwears... LOL