The Sungai Klah Hot Springs Park is located
within easy access from the north bound on the
PLUS Expressway. It is only 16.5 km away from
the Sungkai Toll exit. Adult: RM5 Children: RM-I-Dunno


This is where visitors bring their eggs and boil them. This pool
is only meant for boiling eggs, unless you want to boil YOUR eggs...
because the temperature in this pool is approximately
80-100 degree celcius.


The Mushroom Park.
Temperature here is around 26-32 degree celcius.
Mainly meant for kids to roam and play about.


This stream of water is sizzling hot. Temperature's around
50-60 degree celcius. Some visitors I've seen actually dipped their
feet into the stream. I would rather cut my legs off than to dip them in.


The family pool, each pool varies from the lowest
30 degree celcius to 50 degree celcius. I went for the 40 degree
celcius pool. (=_=)" Yes, if I would have stayed in there for
2 hours, Calv could've feast on my steamed meat...


The best of all, one could opt for a Family Spa hut.
For RM25, you could tag along 7 other members to this particular
hut and enjoy for an hour. They provide chairs and a table, a fan,
a toilet and of course, your hut is privately secured from other's view.
Oh, I forgot to mention, it is a jacuzzi hot spring pool... cool huh...
We had loads of fun in this pool. It was 40 degree celcius, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually Sungai Klah Hot Springs Park also offers cool water park. We didn't go for it because it will be just the same as Sunway Lagoon or so. Anyway, our main thing was to go for the hot springs. Furthermore, it will be RM8 per adult to access both parks dee, the hot and cool.

The park also offers exclusive villas to put up nights. It comes with in-house hot jacuzzi, a luxurious living room, spacious bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, and free use of facilities provided by the park. I don't know how much do they charge you per night, but you can always call them up to ask for more info.

Sungai Klah Hot Springs Park
36000 Sungkai, Perak, Malaysia.
Tel: 605-441 4493
Fax: 605-438 8760

Kuala Lumpur Sales Office

Plantation Resorts Sdn Bhd (514497-X)
2nd Floor, Balai Felda, Jalan Gurney 1,
54000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (6)03-2697 9772
Fax: (6)03-2693 5104
Email: resorts.prsb@felda.net.my

And, it is here that I encountered with my suey case No.3, my sandal koyak... (=_+)" ... waseh.. not only I had to limp due to my minor injury from the waterfall, now my right foot's sandal cacat dee... haih... luckily this was the last stop of the day before we headed back to Kuala Lumpur. I told Calv how unlucky I was and he just smile... deng...

We really had a tired journey home that day, not only because of what the hot spring has made to our muscles, but because the high way were jammed pack with cars due to Cheng Beng. We took the other alternative road home, the old road... jammed as well, but couldn't be worst than the high way. We reached home around 8 p.m. I went to bed straight after, I couldn't take it no more, although it wasn't me who DROVE... LOL, poor Calv, don't say I didn't offer, I did...

AND, the final big suey I had every morning for that past 2 days...



The stoopid neighbour's rooster!! Every 5.15 a.m, the ever first KOK he made,
my eyes would be wide open... Tiu nia seng! If I could just get my hands on that rooster,
I would make a good pot of stew chicken for everyone!! Damn suey...
I woke up 5.15 a.m and kenot sleep back for that 2 bloody days... Suey betol!




3 comments:

Calv said...

awww...so cute the cock... HAH~

Calvin's Wife said...

aih.. (=_=)"

mrs hafiz said...

hi, thanx for e info on this place. i'd love to go there soon!