I was blog hopping today and I tumbled upon SiwwyPig's zone. I must really say that she and her Darling are indeed a cute couple. It is sometimes sweet and nice to know other couple's story, to feel the lovey dovey-ness in each and every post. It would just bring smiles upon my face. *grins*

Her current post was about a "What If Situation", ya know, like what if you heard the love of your life mumbling out a random name of the opposite sex (or same sex, depending whether your partner is hiding her/his true sexual identity, according to siwwypig) while he or she is sleeping? How would you react upon hearing it, wake him or her up and ask about it? Or just ignore and go back to sleep? You can check out wht she has to say at http://siwwypig.wordpress.com/.

I was commenting to her post that "if
I were to ever catch my MrDearDear like that, I will never get back to sleep for the whole night. It’ll make me think that he’s having an affair right then, yeah am that sensitive and I don’t give a damn what is his other option is. Then I’ll proceed to my computer and blog about it *grins*. It would be on my mind spinning around, then I’ll be having freaky thoughts.

I’ll never purposely wake him up and ask though. Will wait till morning and question him, If it is indeed a girl he SUDDENLY met or HAVE been close with, he is dead meat. He can sleep with his dog in his old house. But if it is other than that, I will still watch out for him. "

And after all this thinking and blabbing, suddenly something else came to my mind. This is after all, not the worst of whatever bad things could happen to a couple.

What if, WHAT IF, while you were having a sexual intercourse with your partner and SUDDENLY you heard him/her muttering out another person's name?! What will you do? Stop your activity and slap your partner hard on her/his face, OR find it rather arrousing and continue with your partner's sexual fantasy?? (=_=)"

For me, I would definitly halt whatever I'm doing right away, question what the heck that was all about, who the heck was that person and start to pour raindrops down my cheek! I am here, trying so much to please you and myself, and you, over there, fantasizing you're having sex with another person!! How rude and unfaithful can you be in your mind?!!

I can't think of how I would react to this situation IF it ever bestow upon me. I dare not think and would not want to think about it. It will just bring massive crush to my feelings. So tell me, what do you think you would do if it ever happens to you? Please share. *.............*


28 comments:

Calv said...

well let's see.. i had that situation before. i was having this 1 night out with this chick. and she knows me by another name and not my own...

later that night while we were *ahem* having an activity, she called out that name. i was like WTF! but didnt say it out loud.

a while later i remembered i was the culprit who gave her that name =.= but it was a long time ago ady...ur post reminded me this incident hahaha...

Calvin's Wife said...

Ahcheh~!! It's also still your name what... You cheat sai lou kor with another name, haaa~!! You bad bad boy!

Calv said...

ummm hahaha that was long time ago and coz we didnt intend to have any commitments to follow ma

Calvin's Wife said...

(=_=)" still, you were a notty boy.. LOL.

genki said...

I Know for One i WIll Definitely Bite Off His KukUciao for the second case scenario lah....
BUt truth is!! WorSe Things Can HappEn!!!!Eng Eng Eng (imagine the movie psycho with the shadow on the wall showing a hand with a knife stabbing something) hahahah!

Calvin's Wife said...

Genki must love Sushi so much, huh.. LOL. Sure kena slap from her liao...

Aih this woman, see too much horror movies, but yes, of course, no one knows what will happen then, you might kill your partner right away, LOL. Or bite off, er,.. his head.. LOL

Calv said...

hmm... serious note. i think it'll be hard to accept if ur partner moans another person's name. hahaha

somehow i would be pissed yet some how i think it'll be chaos.

or worse come to worse, wat the heck, dun care....finish session first then bising

Calvin's Wife said...

(=_=)" ahahaha, finish first then bising ah? What kind of relationship is that then... LOL.

Calv said...

aiya...like the old chinese saying, hou yeh mou sai (good stuff dun waste)

Calvin's Wife said...

*faints for the second time in Calv's account*

Tsk, telible + holible...

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Hello :)

Eh, I dont agree.. If my man calls out another girl's name while ahem ahem with me... how to continue on when deep inside it bothers me that he is fasinating about another woman... Must stop and question him..

If cheat on me, chop everything :)

SiwwyPig

p/s: Sorry I has to remove the other comment I posted as it didn't say SiwwyPig but me name.. hmmm

Munak said...

*ahhhh evelyn dont stop ahh ahhh*

*oh shit evelyn bf reading this*

*puts on tshirt and runs*

*sms evelyn the next day*

*thanks for the massage last nite, my back feels better now*

sometimes its not only the name thats misleading, its the wordings too kekeke

Calvin's Wife said...

Ello SiwwyPig, Haha u're definitely right. Don't listen to MrCalv, he is such a big boo boo, hahaha.

Calv, hear or noot jek!!

Munak, apalalu, doe wan lah use my name as the hamster, LOL LOL. Yes, sometimes it does the same thing too, words or name watever... still, like SiwwiPig said, CHOP HIM UP~!!

Iced Nyior said...

thats why u gotta be smart like me. Never call them by name, use words like 'dear', 'sayang', 'darling'. Then you wont mix up lor...hahahaha

~ Fi
http://me.midnightdances.com

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Fi, you expert dee, of course larh.. *grins* Hehehehehe

zewt said...

the other day when i was sleeping.... jules said she heard me calling another woman too...

...
...
...
...
...
my mom...

dont think she is very upset with me.

Calvin's Wife said...

Deeengg~!! Your mom is not like other woman marh... Mom is mom, not other women that Jules think would jeopardize her relationship with you...

(=_=)" you arh..

Iced Nyior said...

come to think of it, i had the same situation as calv (1st comment). thr was this guy who knew me by my middle name and while we were 'getting jiggy with it' he kept moaning out that name (yes baby, im that good. LOL!) and i stopped and i was "huh?"
hehe!

and there was this time i nearly mentioned the wrong guy's name. lucky for me their names hv the same beginning sound. haha!

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahaha, Fiona, "getting jiggy with it".. I like that phrase... Yo darling, let's get jiggy wit it!! LOL..

Also, am I the only LOSER around here who only had sexual relationships with 2 men in my life?? One is my ex, one is my hubby... (=_=)"

zewt said...

like what i said in siwwypig's blog...

if so happen your guy was calling for your name in his sleep....

do you instantly pull down his pants and give him a blogj*b?

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

U close one eye I close both eye loh.U can I can also may. To me male & lady r equal.

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, Hahahaha, you have a point there. But no larh, the BJ thing will not cross my mind when he calls out my name.

Instead I will go like, "Aww, so sweet, he's dreaming bout me!", then I'll snuggle up to him closer. Then PERHAPS the next morning, I'll just give him a little bit of EXTRA!! Hows That?!

KIh kih kih...

Horny AngMoh, (=_=)" I kenot do it lorh... I need FEELINGS to go with, hehehehe... Not the horny feelings tho, the MUTUAL feelings.

MeiQ said...

LOL Calv! I couldn't stop laughin when I read your first comment on this post. Serious speechless also ><

Evie, if i were to be put in that situation, i confrim PMS kao kao until the fella dare not look at other girl even :P

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL MeiQ, that's why larh.. this Calv really damn (=_=)"...

And of course, while you opt for pms kao kao, i will make sure mine includes thunder storm and hurricane!!

zewt said...

calv... u heard that... remember to call her name... you might just land yourself some... extras... :P

zeezee said...

haha... u got some super funny post! thanks for dropping by zynamic gala thou.

Calvin's Wife said...

hahahaha, u damn kuku la zewt.. LOL

ZeeZee, ello there, thank u for dropping in too... *grins*