w880i


Wahahaha, I went through my favourite internet picts folder and I found this. LOL, my my my, this reminds me of my earlier post, ya know, the one with the weird encounter with the doc... LOL, I am so gonna get fried again... *grins*

Sorry larh, but I kenot help it. I hope you don't have frogs in you, I assumed you shot your loads last Saturday.. *LOL*

Owh, and I also found myself a new obsession... a w880i!! WOoowwWweeEeee~!! I want I want~!!


It's only 9.4mm thin and with a casing of stainless steel: the W880i is ready to rock. And the Walkman® player 2.0 is never more than a click away.

Funnel your favorite music into the ultra slim W880i Walkman® phone. Store up to 900 tracks - enough to give your musical taste buds whatever they fancy. The W880i kit contains all you need for a full musical experience. It includes a stereo handsfree, PC software and a 1GB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™). Click the PlayNow™ icon to browse the latest hits. Or check out potential future megastars at m-buzz.com, a site for unsigned artists.

What's inside this Baybeh?

Integrated camera
Built-in digital camera with screen viewfinder, dedicated menus and direct interaction with in-phone imaging and messaging features.

Music recognition
What’s that sound? Just record a few seconds of music and TrackID™ (powered by Gracenote Mobile MusicID) returns the song name, artist and album to your phone within seconds.

3G
Quick and easy access to broadband Internet. Say hello to video calls, audio and video streaming, Internet surfing, multimedia messaging and email on the go.

Blog your life
The easy way to share your life in pictures. Take or choose a photo, add a little text and publish it for friends and family to enjoy.

Flight mode
Function that inactivates radio transmitters and receivers so that some functions can be used in places such as planes and hospitals.

Push email
Instant email on your mobile phone, just like on your home computer. Messages are sent directly to your phone as soon as they arrive.

More for your phone
Get exciting stuff for your phone at Sony Ericsson Fun & downloads - the place to download games, ringtones, themes and much more.

MegaBass™
Enhanced bass frequencies for a superior listening experience.

Video call
See who’s talking with your 3G phone. During a video call, you see a live video stream of the person you're talking to - and they can see you.

Capture the action
Video clips are ideal for those unexpected great moments that happen when you're out there, enjoying life.

Links you like
Forget cables - wireless is the way forward. Connect to other devices with Bluetooth™ to sync, share and send.

RSS feeds
Use your phone to view up-to-the-minute news and other content from selected websites and blogs. Just subscribe to the feed and let it come to you.

Huhhuhhh.... Damn 9 nice right?? I want one, must get it by Christmas, now too expensive dee, I think it's around RM1,700++. Gila siow~!! My current w800i is still working, maybe wait till it wears off~!!

WOKAY!! Gotta ciao~!! Going to Sg.Wang... kih kih kih..


5 comments:

Iced Nyior said...

oooooooooo I love love LOVE this phone also. Went to go and look see last week at lowyat. so nice oooo

btw sayang i changed my blog add.

Calvin's Wife said...

OOooOOooo cool kan?? but damn expensive now.. :(

change again???? okok i updatekannyer

Calv said...

nice phone....*ignores the froggie pics*

Calvin's Wife said...

*grins at Calv* you know i know enuff lor...

Calv said...

i dunno woh... *innocent face*