I seriously think, I need to take down the 2 ads from my blog. They're taking up spaces, what's the point anyway, it is always empty, showing ONLY the Advertlets poll (like, forever) and the Nuffnang thingy.... *sigh* AND AND AND, a weekly ad pays you only a mere RM1.92 or sumthing like that. I don't even wanna bother to check the real amount. (=_=)" If i quit, you can have back the money, Nuffnang. Maybe you could give it to someone else who hopes to get a little bit more for their time and effort to reach a certain amount of traffic per day. Or maybe he or she doesn't even want it, *gah*.

Anyway, my blog is no celebrity blog that gets thousands of thousands traffic per day. These people must be joking. They might as well tie up with google or yahoo! to do advertisings. I've seen some blogs that have beautiful just enough traffic and yet, they don't get any either, or they get lousy ones. I might as well place some sponsored ads for friends, just like the one I did for the e-card girl, and en-n-co, at least it is worth while.

I think someone else needs to come out with another advertising company (for blog) with better strategies and better clients. And MAYBE the new company will not boast bout his company, of how succesful it is, bla bla, how famous he is, bla bla, and show his blardy big face on his site. I came from an advertising line, I've heard many MANY stories bout this dude. I've even had a friend working for this dude before. *smirks* Whataver dude, to me, you're just a piece of nuthing, AND, you had many people against your advertising company. Nope, not because they are jealous of you, but because of your bad BAD attitude and the way you work. Please look in the mirror once in a while to reflect who you are. Stop boasting around like you're some kind of a big shot-my-ass. I'm not saying I'm perfect either, but I think I have better values than you.

So, I would hope I would not get any WARNING note from THIS DUDE, like some other blogger had. I didn't mention your name AND your specified company, so buzz off. Bloggers from the advertising line don't need to know your name, they know who I'm mentioning here. Anyway, this is MY blog, and I can do whatever I want, I take my own responsibilities on every words I say and no, I'm not ranting here on my blog in hope to get free ADS. So once you've read this, please sign me out from your list. I can't be bothered to go back to your sites and sign off myself. Thank you for your trouble to read this post on my blog.

Call me sarcastic, but hey, I have my own bad side too ya know! It's so pitiful to read other bloggers to get squashed with hopes, especially getting paid with a dollar sumthing. If they only need bloggers with a very high traffic (which they would pay higher), they should have state the amount of traffic they wish to attain from every blogger. Put in a big banner and say:

WE WOULD APPRECIATE BLOGGERS WITH A
MERE 1000 TRAFFIC PER DAY. THANK YOU!!


Jeez, you want me to help you promote your "thingy"? Okay, I did and I've had enough of it. Maybe you wanna pay me for advertising your company instead? LOL... Nah, am just kidding. I don't need anything from you, thank you. *peace off*


16 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

'Advertise my foot'!!!Without reading the post I exicitely scroll down the page look for a pic of ur se*xy leg, but no pic. Only then I read ur entry. Aiyah cool down. My ad value is even lower then yours. I suppost being 'hor ny' is worthless. BTW who are the fellow u mention?? Just curious to know. Maybe if I am jobless I might have to go to KL to look for job. So I wish u a very nice day & also sorry to potong ur steam on ur pervious entry.

Calvin's Wife said...

Morning Horny~!! Are u horny back or not? :P Wahaha sorry ler, I din put my big foot out there is consider okay dee, or else you kenot eat your lunch later haha...

Tat fellow? I doe wan mention his name lerh, but don't worry, he won't hire you, he hire only pretty chicks to work with him, so UNLESS you are a PRETTY CHICK, you don't have to worry bumping into him. *grins*

Calvin's Wife said...

Owh also, LOL chill larh, was just kidding on the prev post. :P Hais~!!

Jason Phoon said...

I think I know who you are talking about. He has quite a bad rep in the advertising world (well, at least from what my previous employer told me).

Take down your ads and join me in the ad-free blog ^_^

Calvin's Wife said...

Ya wor, sad case eh this guy.. :P

Owh don't worry I will, I HAVE to inform them before I take down... Haiz.. susah 2x5...

Calv said...

i'm still lost. haha ya my site oso seems like still RM0.00 only...how the hell to find ppl interested in doing the 50 polls.

ppl come in ur site to check out ur blog not doing that stupid poll thing. haihzz

Calvin's Wife said...

ZZzzzZZZzzz this is the sien part...after emailing them, now i get an ad fr Advertlets, and now it means I can't take down the banner dee... (=_=)" pandainyerr... NVM, after this ad...

Munak said...

when i posted my thinkings abt blogs and ads and this nuttnag, i was criticized, heck i even received emails from "unknown" sources telling me to bring down the post or my site will be hacked, they think am lulu and will get scared, they forgot am a web administrator myself hehe. Heck even kennyshit also commented on the post saying its a conspiracy hehe (http://munaks.thoughtpending.com/?p=201)

welcome to ad free zone :) why am i seeing that ad still on your blog?

Calvin's Wife said...

Why you blame Lulu?? Kesian her..

Yes, at first I thought it will be okay to have them on my site, thinking the outcome will not be that bad after all.

Wait wait wait, people rant rant rant, I also sien dee larh... putting them on my side bar is like rearing kulats... sigh, might as well cancel off and ad in my own ads.

And, to discontinue with them, you gotta email them before taking off their banner (t/c). So emailed, and suddenly, voila, one of them came back with an add on my blog dee... now still asking them if I could discontinue after the ad campaign. Hais, 2x5 thing 99... funny thing is, when I tried email them back, my mail was bounced... (=_=)" banyak komplen ker dorang dapat?

Owh, the other one din come back to me yet.

zewt said...

1.92!!!!! wahh... i got 7.52 for 1 week... i felt like shit, but i feel much better now hehehe.... sorry la.. have to leverage on you....

yeah, i think i might wanna take them down soon. noticed they have now only given ads just to big shots fellas...

imagine if all of us bad mouth them in our blogs... wahhhh... damaging.

Johnny Ong said...

u stood up for yrself anyway

Huei said...

woah! hmmm y so angry?

do things ur way..its ur blog, and nomatter wut..i will always come and read more of ur things!!! =D
hehehe

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, cisss.... it's not even 1.92, it's 1.40... (=_=)" .. Anyway, I've made my decision. I will only continue with one of them. I have been provided sufficient infos of whys and hows, and the humbleness of the person behind the large desk. :)

Johnny, hola~!! well, si... :)

Huei, how r u doing? Thank you for always dropping in... :P erm, hows ur 40 hamsters doing? :P

danielctw said...

Is like tat one...
Now I am also thinkin I should take one down too.

Mine was the same case with you RM1.40

Calvin's Wife said...

Ello Daniel~! :P ... rm1.40 can buy 2 roti canai. one for u and one for me.. *grins*

freethinker said...

wow, the dude sure gets fire from all angle..... die lo.. u guys got so much.. I have 1.3 .. just enough for cendul.... HAHHAA