1st of May marked my 24th birthday in history. This year's birthday was indeed full of surprises, and I appreciate everyone's good wishes to me. I'm now another year older, and a few more years to the auntie-hood *groans*. When I reach 30 with 3 huge candles on my cake, that is when I'm gonna cry, and not be happy bout it.

Anyway, the ever first great thing I had for my birthday was a trip down to Miri, Sarawak. It was not a birthday 'gift', but a holiday trip that coincidently fell on my birthday, so DEAR, you still owe me my prezzie! *grins* You know what I want right, dear? *hehehe, squeeze Mr.DearDear with cucu curl*

I had the greatest friend who brought me around Miri and Brunei, who didn't mind me breaking (not me actually) her old usang bed *LOL*, and no, we were NOT doing THAT which ended the bed crashing down. *Sigh, it was a long story* Her family was a great host and her mom is indeed, UNEXPECTEDLY young in mind and full of loud laughters. *grins* They even bought me a huge ice cream cake without me suspecting anything the very morning on my birthday (also the day we were going to leave Miri to KL). I was really .. touched (ya, laugh la woman... i can imagine your evil laughter now!)... but it was so sweet of them... :P and I really appreciate their kindness and hospitality.

Right back in KL, I had more surprises from my mom and step father. They baked me a beautiful chocolate brownie cake, also a huge one too. They gave me an ang pau and a home made birthday card. Step father also taught Mr.DearDear to cook us my birthday dinner. It was pita bread with nice fillings, I forgot what was the actual name of that dish. It was wonderful and the best of all, I had a bottle of great white wine to go with the food. It was marvellous to have such satisfaction. *grins*

Later that night, Ms.Miri brought me out with her friends to Zeta Bar @ Pj Hilton. It was nice at first, ya know, good music with me sipping on my Long Island Tea, but then horror struck us. They started playing uncle's songs which was a big nono for the dance floor! We ended up sipping Ice Lemon Tea at Bangsar later that night. Well, it was a little bit of disappointment but, at least we had a few dance. *wink*

And yesterday, I had my brother-in-law and his wife, and a few more others to treat me a buffet of Japanese cuisine. Food was good and the conversation was well spoken. Baby Niece is now bigger and she has the most startling pair of eyes I've ever seen on a baby. She will be a beautiful maiden someday, and her dad's gonna kill every guy that comes looking after her. *LOL*

I also recieved various birthday wishes from my sis, bro and dad. I had close friends who sms-ed me wonderful wishes and I had an unexpected birthday call from UK too. It was very very thoughtful of them to remember the very day I'm getting older. *grins* I even had birthday wishes from my bloggerholic friends, LOL... now how sweet is that~!!

Thank you all so much for the things that you've done for me, and thank you all for the blessings you've showered me. With all of you around me, I know I am truly blessed and that makes me one of the luckiest girl (woman) around. *grins* *hugs*


p/s: somebody still owe me loads of pictures. will update them later when I have them.


20 comments:

zewt said...

woooahhh... happy birthday! 6 more birthdays and that's when you will cry eh? :P it's not that bad la... i am staring at it... mine is coming in slightly more than a year... and i am gonna make the best out of it.

Have a good one! may all your wishes come true!

oh... zeta bar... very expensive ler... but it's a place for celebs eh?

ItchyHandseng said...

HaPpY BelAtEd BirTHdaY

Calvin's Wife said...

Thank you Zewt, :P Well, for girls to reach 30 is horrorfying.. LOL wrinkles and open pores.. woot~!! Scarey abit larh ya...

Zeta bar is kinda expensive I guess, the other day we had 3 screwdrivers and 1 long island, costs us app. RM160++ .. hais, i din see any celebs also.. old uncles got larh, ang moh ones tho..

Thank you Itchy~!!

Cazzy said...

Aww the shweet.


Glad you had a spectacular time evie beavie. Hopefully next year I will be there to celebrate with YOU!

HUGS.

Be3^Be3 said...

Woman...hahahah....i was seriously laughing all the way!!!some more u dare to announce it to the world...hiak hiak hiak.... U memang owe me a bed ok!!
As for growing old..damn u lah..i lagi old...deng nei ke fai!!!
hiakhiak......anyways ur lou kong older so u no worries mar...

Calvin's Wife said...

Yeah Cazzy, will you be back by October then? Comin' back for good? :P dont think so.. hahaha


Apa lu mau Maria~!! Ding Nie Te Fei~! Laugh laugh laugh... bluek~! You wait larh, your time will come.. hmm~!!

Kenny Ng said...

Sorry I was late to read it. Happy Belated Birthday to u~~~ So when you going to 30? I just touched 30 not long ago...

Simple American said...

Oh!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Congratulations. Sounds like you really had a great day.

Jason said...

Happy belated birthday!

John said...

Oooooooooooohhhh! Happy belated birthday! Now I just realized u have the same bd like my lil bro, not my kkc but my real lil bro and I JUST realized I forgot to wish him!!! LOL Terrible big bro huh? *slap ass & face, or which is which???*

Calvin's Wife said...

Ello Kenny, thank you for the wish...:) but i dun wanna be 30 :( ....

SA, morning, Thanks for the wish... Well, yea I had a great time... :P

Hola Jason, thanks for the wish... :)

John, thank you thank you, but hor, u damn terrible.. u forget ur own brudder's bday... hais. And (=_=)" on the kkc... adoidoi.. LOL

Cazzy said...

Go back for holiday kenot meh?!

KL is still my home whattttttttttt.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hoii, chill chill~!! Mana tau, I tot maybe you will come back here for good and get married.. *grins*

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Happy birthday to u, happy birday to u. Happy birthday toooo uuuuu Happy birthday to u!! That is my belated b-day wish to u. Don't worry mature ladies in their 30s & 40s still very attractive.As long as u take of uself age is not an issue.So have a nice day.

Cavin said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

OMG. U just turned 24 only.

That's young.

Simmy said...

evie you should've stopped by Sibu lar, even thou there's not much going on here but im here ok !

Calvin's Wife said...

WeeEEeee, horny sing me burfday song, for once in his comment, he is not obscenic.. LOL thank you thank you... yes hopefully i can be hot sexy mama by then. LOL

Thank u Cavin, 24 not young neh... 6 more years to 30 liao.. :P

Calvin's Wife said...

Aik?? Sibu?? Aduh.. gua tarak manyak masa ma. :( i only had a day to explore miri and a day to explore brunei, next day early flight back KL liao :( ... next time k? hehehe, make sure u know where to bring me.. LOL

Jo said...

happy belated birthday to you..burp more...birth more..hehehe

stay healthy , sexy and young always!

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Jo, thank you for the wish.. burp more, yea.. birth more? I doe wan to be a female pig :( and yes :D stay healthy young and sexy always.. hehehe.. that wan i wan.. :P