Mr.DearDear've downloaded for me Carrie The Caregiver, cause I've been babbling him downloading only war strategy games for HIMSELF! *pouts* So yea, I've been spending sometime playing this particular baby game, hahaha. Kinda cute I must say, although the babies do make moaning sounds weirdly. *blinks*

Almost similar to Diner Dash where you attend the customer's needs, this, you attend whatever the babies need, milk bottles, empty bottles, diapers, medicines, bla bla and bla. Easy to play, but of course all skills focuses on your ability to control your mouse; how fast can you click items around the nursery before the baby 'cabuts', hahaha.

If you have nothing to do, download this game just for the fun of it to pass off your time, like me. *grins* Oh at the end of the day, you get to adopt a baby home, cos her or his parents can't afford to keep her/him. I finished the game in 2 days.


7 comments:

Iced Nyior said...

practising ahh? :P

alexiolim said...

got link to that game ma?
sound fun for girl. might send to my fren. haha.

Huei said...

yah lo got link? :D

looks fun!! hehehe

Calvin's Wife said...

Iced Nyior, :| practise?? Hahaha do i need to? :P

Alex,Huei ya its kinda nice n fun!! You have to download it tho, :P thru p2p softwares. hehe

zeezee said...

Mm.. sounds fun!! okie. i shall go find it tonite! P2P rite?

Simple American said...

I oledi played that for real. Now I rather shoot stuff. Chop it up with a sword. Build a choo choo train.

Babies. Wait for grandkids. Hopefully, for ten more years. haha

Calvin's Wife said...

Zeezee, yea, any p2p will do... :P Have fun~!!

SA, LOL the real ones eh?? I cant imagine myself doing that. hahaha....:P