Dear friends,

When you're invited to Evie's house warming party in the future, please get me this automated mahjong table as a gift, as seen in the pic. I would love love LOVEEEE to have one of those. Price is unknown, *grins*.

This table is soooooooo cool! It has a slot (in the middle) for you to push in your mahjong tiles and there's a machine inside that helps you jumble up your cards, and pop up your cards 14 in a row!! Neat, huh?! And no, the cards are all faced down. I think they have some magnetic thingy that detects which way the tiles should face up and down. So coool~!! AND all you need to do is press a button to help you dice!

And yes, this is the first time I've seen a mahjong table that is sooo cool, jakun you can call me, but I want one~!! Then all of my friends can come and play mahjong with me, hahaha, 20 cents per point! 50 cents during Chinese New Year~!!

p/s: Get me the table only, mahjong will be provided as a gift by miss bee^bee, hahahaha~!!


13 comments:

zewt said...

when u have house warming then only we talk la.

freethinker said...

Wah... cool table..

Cavin said...

Lets play mahjong !!!

alexiolim said...

hire a maid to "automatic" do the mahjong for u ba. haha.

Simple American said...

Dun know how to play? My missus mom is good from what I understand. She plays everyday in HK.

Huei said...

woahh! cool!!!

i oso wann!! er..although i dun play mahjong..haih

but it's cool!!!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Don't know how to play. From what I know, it is a noisy game & u can also judge a person's character from the way he play.

Lim said...

the price of the table is rm4,xxx... i think it's kind of hard for us to get it for you!!! Don't dream lar... Do it the old ways, shuffle your own cards...

Lim said...

fyi, the mahjong table cost rm4,xxx. don't dream lar... get it yourself... or use the old ways, shuffles yourself.

Calvin's Wife said...

Damn, rm4,000++?? Ehm, hehehe.... nvm its still nice to hope and wish sometimes, LOL LOL

Calv said...

hahaha this table ah? u slow slow wait. this technology oso not yet reach malaysia i think...

zeezee said...

Hah.. this is muz be a design from a MJ lover. I dunnoe how to play mahjong ler...

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv, i took this pic from calv's auntie's house ler... (=_=)" so u say got or not... :P

ZeeZee, haha yea i guess so, It's cool ya know, but I think it's pricey, :P well, you gotta learn this game, it's fun!