Eng Seen is in Paris at the moment, for work purposes, and he sent me this pic of him at Eiffel Tower, (=_=)" punya the siok!! I also want to gooooOOoooo~!!! :( But if you notice the picture carefully, it is abit weird right? Especially the tower, right? LOL, cos I did some make over (lauya make over tho) on his picture, you know why??



























Cos he took his picture at the wrong timing. So cloudy and mendung, :( Such a waste~!! LOL, Ok, if he reads this I'm gonna get scolding, anyways, I substitute his background with another picture I took in Miri, Heheehe...



Voila~!! LOL, owh Eng Seen, you are a damn lucky bastard~!! *pouts* Remember this one please, heheh. *runs away and hide*



6 comments:

jlshyang said...

that pic you editted is damn cun!

Jason Phoon said...

hmm , i thought the picture looked a little weird. like he was pasted there. guess the lighting is very tricky, cause the eiffel tower and the person had to be as brigth as the sunshine behind.

still, i'm envious about the paris holiday. i wish i was still in bangkok :(

TenthOfMarch said...

The edited photo does look a little fake. However, after comparing the original and the one that you edited, it looks really good.

Endoh Taiki said...

That's not bad lady... it looks like a postcard after your edit. Based on the original picture, the edited version does look better.

Now I gotta crack my brains on how you shift and combine the graphics like this. Hahahaha...

Calv said...

hahaha c'mon u could do better with the editing...
the scarf!! gucci huh? y not go for LV since it's france?

Calvin's Wife said...

jlshyang, hehe, well, thank you!

jason, LOL, *bites* aiseh, I'm not a pro though, I only spent 15 minutes doing it, LOL, but yeah, more sunnies for lighting, gotta balance it...haiseh, you shud go Chiang Mai, no ore Bangkok... or Vietnam..

10/3, Hehehe, tats why I went n edit it, such a waste to have gloomy sky yah?:P

Endoh, ello there~!!HEhehe, maybe I shud post to him that pic a s a postcard eh? He'll go berserk!!

Calv, Shhhh... doe wan, LV too many fakes here dee, LOL