Oooh Yes~!! I'm quitting my dose off!! It's time for me to gain back my health to a normal being. Tomorrow will be the last day I'm ever puffing my life out, and I'll be smoking like a mad woman insane tomorrow, LOL... 1st of June only I start my new me... *grins*

It is time for me to gain back my beauty, get rid my eyebags, put out my extra luggage of fats, and be a pretty me again! *kwee hehehehe* Anyways, it is really time for me to *while puffing* quit. I would not want to know how my pair of lungs looks like now, imagine me smoking for another 10 years, whoaaa... confrim come out blackie~!!

My mom and dad had quit few months back, Mr.DearDear quit 2 years ago, so now it's my turn. Well, I'll perhaps stay as a social smoker, hahahah kasi tapau orang punya smokes! LOL, ei, I always kena tapau from people wan okay... now my turn.

I finish a pack of 20s in a day and a half, that is how heavy I am towards smoking. Gotta say bye bye to ciggies now... am gonna pick up yoga soon too. Wish me luck, gotta tahan myself from smoking!! And owh, that doesn't mean I'm gonna quit collecting ciggy boxes!!!


15 comments:

Cazzy said...

Good on ya chica! But I still think you should lay off the tapauing other ppl's smokes.

That's not totally quitting y'know.

Anyways, all the best!

Jason Phoon said...

how come this post is marked as May 30 ?

anyways, good luck on breaking your habit ! take up something else, like coffee which is actually good for you ! (in moderate doses)

Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy, LOL... well yea.. will try la.. so peeps!! Dont offer me okaay?!! Hehehe...

Jason, erm... its 30th may mar.. no meh?? :P No i will not take up coffee, after am addicted to it pulak..:P

Huei said...

wahhh! ur dear dear quit and u r still smoking?

very good! quit smoking!! i must force my boo to quit too!!!

ItchyHandseng said...

Yeah say 'TAK NAK' to cigrattes.Eat sweets instead hehe:P

Calvin's Wife said...

huei, howdy~!! Well yea hahahah... u shud ask him to quit too if he can larh.. :P or if he listens to u

Itchy, :P The guy hensem eh?? I mean fr the taknak ad... LOL...

Cavin said...

been hearing a lot of ppl saying about quitting smoking lately but end up still smoking..hahaha

Calvin's Wife said...

Cavin, hahaha, mine different case, got purpose wan... *wink*

zewt said...

congrats... and by virtue of me wishing you congrats... means you've succeeded... so dont fail ok!

Endoh Taiki said...

That's a really good decision for yourself and your health.

I can finish a pack of 20s in less than a day. *zips*

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, hehehe okie okie... I will and hubby said he'll monitor me.. LOL

Endoh, well i guess so... I'll do my best.. AND *kicks* you should be doing it too~!! 20's for less than a day is CRAZY~!!

Endoh Taiki said...

*kicks* ??? Awwwwww feel so high now.

Calvin's Wife said...

Endoh, LOL.. high??? LOL LOL... you want more of my kickings then? :P

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Howdy Everly!! So how does it feel now no ciggy?? Have a nice day.

Calvin's Wife said...

Howdy Horny, hmmm, throat feels lumpy... LOL feels.. not right. kih kih kih