I've always liked nature and I would love living with nature around me. I've always been afraid of hot wheather and therefore I shall live somewhere with 4 seasons. I've always liked the colors of spring and the romantic-ness of autumn, not forgetting I get to see hot guys and chicks during summer and do Frosty the snowman in winter, but Australia has no winter so, let's leave Frosty out of the picture.

I would want to have a big house for myself and Mr.DearDear, no not a mansion though, that's to eerie. I would love to warm ourselves up by the fireplace sipping hot cocoa from a cup, while playing some board games or perhaps reading some good book. I would place pictures of friends and family on the mantelpiece and of my 2 kids, of course. I would have rooms for guests so that one day when our friends and family would come to visit us, they could stay in my house and share the warmth my home could offer.

When we could have a big house to ourselves, it means we could afford to have many pets in our home. I would love to have 2 doggies in my home to accompany me and my family, one would have to be a golden retriever and the other one would be up to hubby (prolly a labrador). I would have my hamsters, definitely better breeds from the one I can obtain here in Malaysia. Mr.DearDear would prolly get turtles for his beautiful pond, and some goldfish for his mini water features. Arianna would probably get a fat kitty for herself and I doubt Kristopher would want a pet.

Mr.DearDear would want his orange tree and I would prolly want my beautiful bed of roses, tulips, peonies and perhaps a durian tree, LOL. I doubt Mr.DearDear could live without durians.. LOL. I know we'll have a beautiful garden to ourselves and a lovely pool by the dog kennels. We would enjoy swimming in summer with our kids and dogs dipping into the pool. We'll have a barbequeue party and I'll make sure to invite all the good neighbours around us. We'll drink and talk and laugh till evening comes.

Mr.DearDear promised to get me a horse, so I gotta have a small yard to have my mini horse ranch stacked up with hay. I will have to train horsie (name not given yet) to be a good horse and take me up the hills to see the sunset. Or maybe I'll take him to give me a ride to the nearest grocery store, LOL.

Me and Mr.DearDear would go to the meadows and have a picnic and we'll make sweet love making under the beautiful sky and make sure nobody sees us, LOL. We'll drink the finest wine and enjoy the beautiful sight of nature around us.

I'll have my mani and pedi shop with Ms.Miri and she would be working for us, part timely, hahaha. I would attend everyone's grossy nails but that's how I would want to make my living out of it. I would draw beautiful tiny flowers on their nails and get compliments from my customers. When my customers are happy, my wallet smiles too. :P Big tip is coming its way to my wallet! Mr.DearDear would have his own office, doing trading across the seven seas. He would be a little busy but I'll be happy for him. It's his dream to have his own trading company.

I'll make sure Arianna and Kristopher have the best education in that area. I want them to be well educated and be someone important the next time they grow up, just like mommy and daddy, *grins* (fuhh, manicurist makes me an important person, whahaha). I know they'll grow up as beautiful as mommy and as handsome as daddy, with mommy's eyes and daddy's dimple. And no, not with daddy's nose, it's too huge. And definitely not with mommy's big bone genes. They must have mommy's patience and daddy's kind heart. And no, they must not have godmother's bad mouth "fuck the worlds, damn yous, ding ni te feis, etc", not good for health.

Owh, such a wonderful fantasy I had there. Will it ever come true, that is for me and Mr.DearDear to find out. We'll have to work very hard now to allow us easy retirement in the future. I need to get myself busy to, I need to go and enroll myself for classes, well yeah, manicure. :P


11 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

nice and neat blog. guess mine is a bit in disarray

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

As u mature u will relised that whatever dream u have 10 years ago no longer apply or just wishfull thinking. But the it is always good to dream good dream once a while. Have a nice day.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hello Johnny, thanks.. :P

Horny, dont la potong my steam can or not jek~!! *bluek* Hais... u r supposed to be horny all times, how can u potong suddenly..

zewt said...

dont we all want something like that. dont be blinded with it too much ya... else u will be sucked into the slavery world in your effort to realised these dreams.

Simple American said...

Nice dream. Go for it and don't look back. When life seems hard remember the dream and you will see the effort and suffering has a worth while goal.

Best of luck. :)

CoCoNuTiCe said...

oi! so how many more yrs before the big three-oh?

Calvin's Wife said...

zewt, well yeah.. who doesn't, but of course, everyone needs a little something to dream of to achieve something in life, agree? *grins* Don't worry, I'm not the one spending 10 hours a day doing calculations, wahahaha.. :P

SA, thanks, I really hope I'll have them by then... *cross fingers*

Coco, hais.. 6 more years, do u really have to remind me?? *pouts* This is so olldd...

Calv said...

and i had a dream....
i wanna be like alladin, found a lamp and get my ultimate dream within my 3 wishes! wait la, 1 day when i go to agrabah (wonder even if this place exists) i'll look into every tiger's mouth for that friggin lamp~ lol

Huei said...

u will definately achieve ur dream!!!!

zeezee said...

Haha.. a nice entry. dreamy yet sweet. Hope u achieve it even b4 the 3-O monster come!

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahaha, Calv, DAMN YOoooOOooU~!!

Huei~!! *hugs* thank you...

Hello ZeeZee, hehe yea... i hope so too.. :P monster eh, LOL gosh, cant imagine being 30.