Picture upside down, just
like her brain, upside down, LOL LOL


This is my cacat-ed sister, took her pic from friendster. Muahahah, Ana, you kena back from me!! *kakakakka* Bodooh, the hunt is real one larh... damn 9 gong gong wan you... ZzzZZZz, (=_=)". When you balik KL?? Mana oleh-oleh gua?? Below are screen shots of my sis while MSN-ing, LOL..


Ngahahah, bodohh





*For the Love of God, I took it down*
*Hahahahha*




Showing off her shopping spree




*picture taken off, for my own benefit*
*I don't want to get on the front page of The Star*





Kih kih kih, the wonders of PrtScn, LOL
without them knowing, LOL LOL...








6 comments:

Huei said...

omg is she gona kill u for the belly photo?? >.< hehehehe

Calv said...

u're gonna be so dead evie...lol all i can do is pray for u

Calvin's Wife said...

Huei, LOL LOL, she knows and she's screaming at me over MSN to take it down, LOL LOL...

Calv, LOL, I threathen her to bring me back sumthing fr Ipoh, or else her pic will stay forever on my blog. LOL

zewt said...

errr... why your sis smelt her armpit??????

Kenny Ng said...

Luckily u r not my sista... if not sure kena by u also... LOL

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, LOL she was just trying to irritate me with her actions on her webcam, ngahahahha.. this is what she gets back by irritating mua~!:P

Kenny, ngehheheheh... LOL