I have a friend who's offering an apartment for rent in Bayu Puteri Tropicana Damansara at the rate of RM850. Price is negotiable. Has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms, 850++ square feet. I think they had water heater installed and as well for ceiling fans. I'm not sure. But if you're interested, you could call this number 012-217 2110 and look for Ben. Tell him Evelyn asked to call. *grins* Also they have a very huge swimming pool, so you can swim like a whale there if you want. Hurry, before he post it through the agents!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

got discount or not if u use ur name? :P

Huei said...

i wann!! haih..but i got a dog

and tropicana is too far for me

*cryyyy*

Calvin's Wife said...

Nana, i think you can negotiate, with or without my name, hahahaha...

Huei, aiyo, like tht abit susah, i dunno if they allow doggies or not :( .. mana lu tinggal ler?