HSBC @ Kepong Perdana


Have you ever been to prestigious banks in the afternoon and notice the customers they have right there and then? I'm a small minor tiny weeny customer of HSBC and sometimes, although I have a HSBC bank right across the street from where I live, I do visit the one in Millenium Tower, PBD. (nearby to PJ shopping malls, easy access for me to ATM)

*chuckles* I don't know if you ever notice this but, I've realised that during working hours, luxurious cars would be lining up to have their cars parked in front of the banks. That would mean, the customers that drove the BMWs, Mercedes Benzs, Muranos, Coopers and etc were there to do their banking business. BUT, but, but!! When it comes to night time, all you would see are Peroduas, Hyundais, Protons and Kias!!

Hahahah~!! I know it's silly and lame, but it is funny to notice this thing happens at major big banks! Small shots come out at night to do their little banking business, mostly to ATM or pay credit cards or loans. While the big shots come out in the day to play big business, *grins*. I laugh to myself everytime me and Mr.DearDear visit the bank in the night, and spot this behaviour at the bank. LOL, aiseh what to do, kecik mayung like us come out at night lor, :P.

7 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Big shot during day do real business with $$$. Night time give business with $$$. Only poor people like us night time look for $$$ or draw $ from bank. Have a nice day.

zewt said...

i bank with HSBC but i dont drive big car eh... those nice big cars outside the HSBC at milenium tower belongs to premier bank members. you must deposit a minimum of RM250,000 there to be able to be one.

Simple American said...

My credit card is HSBC. Until I get a car that can traverse the Pacific you won't see me parked at any HSBC any time of day. :P

Huei said...

haiks! i oso come out at nite! afternoon need to work..not like those big shots!!! hehehehe

Be3^Be3 said...

Murano huh??...hahahah...so u think i shud stand in front of the bank during the evenings?? in order to accomplish my dream??

Calvin's Wife said...

Horny, :P Ya wor.. hahaha.. you have a nice day too..

Zewt, hahaha yea? Well, too bad i dont have a rm250k to join them at the front row.. :P

SA, hahaha, well you shud see them for yourswlf, its funny..:P

Huei, :D wish we were like them eh?

Bee, HAHAHAHA doinky~!! Well, you could try... somemore u so damn nearby working... LOL

Calv said...

hahaha we're all night owls...coz we have a life during the day... rich ppl no life coz too much money dunno where to spend