Yesterday was the screening of Pirates of The Caribbean with Nuffnang. Arrived around 8.10 pm and went to collect my tix with hubby. I saw Samantha, and of course Timothy. My, Timothy IS young looking, altho I dunno exactly how old he is, LOL.

They gave out Nuffnang badges, bookmarks and car stickers, which I think is a very good marketing way for them. But they have left out the bloggers. I saw a bunch of bloggers scattered around, And, we don't know who was who, or maybe I should say, most of us never went up to any of them to get to know them. LOL, paiseh I guess, and that is wasted. Nuffnang should have provided us a name tag thingy, or a tag sticker, with our names and sites. Then perhaps we would know who is who and from where, hahaha.

Then again, I met Calvin Teh from Recorded Moments for the first time. We had already planned to meet up somewhere, cause we know we would get lost all alone in the group of bloggers, LOL and I was right. Imagine you going all alone, took your tix and wait at a corner like dung dung till they let you in the cinema. Hehehehe, and it is unlikely for you to go up and try to make new friends there. Cause you paiseh mar.. LOL.

Anyway, we had our dinner at Manhattan Fish Market, that was where Calvin Teh met Calvin Teh. LOL, Calvin Teh from Recorded Moments meets my hubby Calvin Teh. Yea they share the same name, same surname, and the same middle name. Luckily the behind name not same, fuhh!! LOL, weird case.

After dinner, we proceeded to the cinema. The cinema was pack! We had to rush for a good seating cause it was free seating. We could only get our seats somewhere near to the screen, luckily not too near, or else I would have left the cinema. I couldn't stand being to near, would get major headaches. We thought we weren't allowed cameras in the cinema, so Calvin put back his in his car, but manatau, in the cinema itself, everyone was cam whoring, flash here flash there, aiseh, poor Calvin, LOL... Owh I also met Patrick and his pretty wife, cheh he din bring his daughter for me to cubit pipi. *pouts*

Movie starts, film rolling... then some stoopid idiot behind keeps shaking his leg against my seat. I shot him a look, he didn't bother, then I gave him a gentle note, he never said sorry and kept shaking, kannenah punya orang... what kind of uncivillized blogger is that?! I was so irritated throughout the movie. Damn him!! A few seats next to me, this guy, kept on laughing and laughing at things that isn't funny, I think not funny larh. And so loud, aiseh... I could only blame my seats larh. (=_=)" salah seating.

Overall, it was a good movie, 2 and a half hour long. I don't mind watching it again. I'll stick to Fiona's rating, a 4/5 star for Pirates 3. Owh by the way Fiona, :P tarak after meeting ler, all went home dee... cos the next day is a working day. LOL maybe some other days aight?

So, thanks Nuffnang for the movie. We had fun, I don't know bout the rest, but I guess they did. *grins* Congratulations to you, for making this thing a success. I guess we're hoping for more of these to come. :)

Owh also SPOILERS AHEAD

For those of you who didn't watch till all the credits left, Elizabeth keeps the heart in a trunk on an island and agrees to live with the “seeing him once every ten years” rule. She is pregnant with his baby by the end as well. If you stay after the credits you will see him coming back after the first 10 year period on the Flying Dutchman with Elizabeth and his 10 year old son watching for him on the shore while singing “yo ho, yo ho…”


10 comments:

Wingz said...

aiyah i dint see u ler!!

Huei said...

aiksss didnt c u!!!

zewt said...

free seating?

i received a called on wednesday tellin me they are giving me 2 tics... i tot i wont be able to catch a good seat so i didnt go... sigh...

Calvin's Wife said...

Wingz, hahaha, that's why lor, I dont even know who is who, no name tag on each of us to identify, :P.

Huei, ah? Dang, I didn't know you were there also.. see?? Aiseh... wasted...

Zewt, Is it?? Wasted you didnt come, alot of people,almost full!! But susah to find place to seat larh :P

chan said...

i also got the half experience u had here, 2 guys sitting beside me, laugh like there's no tomoro, even for scene which i don't find funny at all -_-

Heineken beer's ads, it's already VERY long, and they can still laugh like is the first time they saw it.

well, diff blogger diff attitude. funny~ :P

Calv said...

well ya la...no camera... =.= if not i cant maybe snap some nice pics (apart from pics of manhatttan fish market) to post up my blog =.=...

nvm la, next time then. i shall never part with my camera ady

Kenny Ng said...

Aiyah... I dunno which one was u. U shud throw pop corn on me ma... so I can spot u lor... LOL

ItchyHandseng said...

Aiyar,tak nampak u also 1.Hehe

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I am looking forward to ur pic at the gathering. Who is who???

Calvin's Wife said...

chan, hahaha, irritating isnt it.. feel like slapping them right? :P

Calv, LOL, well... yes you shall never part with ur camera then... and help me take pics and share with me in my blog also LOL...

KEnny, I also dunno how you look like!! I dont know who is who alsoooo....:(

Itchy, Mana gua tau sape ialah sape?? :(

Horny, no pics taken ler my friend.... i didnt get to "meet" anyone personally... :(