Who will be going to Nuffnang's screening
for Pirates of The Caribbean?


I recieved my invitation dee from Samantha, and of course, I'm gonna bring mua hubby. I'm gonna meet my hubby's other half, Calv of Recorded Moments, finally!! And hopefully I get to meet other fellow bloggers that I'm currently linking my blog with (=_=)". I will only get to be at Cineleisure @ 9pm, cause I gotta wait for mua hubby to be back home @ 7.45pm and shower.

Since I'll be err, kinda late, I guess my seats will be a little too near the big screen. :( Never mind, I get to see Jack Sparrow's ewwie teeth in more clearer view then. (=_=)" Owh also, thanks Nuffnang, for the tickets, :) and for organizing such a big meet up for all bloggers. So, Timothy, are you gonna dress up like Jack then? *grins*


9 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Do take a lot of pic & post it up. Sadly I am no going as I didn't even enter the contest as I am very far away.

inlink5 said...

yr blog is interesting . can consider bidvertiser for extra $$.

zewt said...

i got the invite too, but i was only offered 1 ticket. since i cant bring jules... i have declined it. :(

CoCoNuTiCe said...

haiyah zewt!! u can give me maaa :P

Simple American said...

Sounds like you will have a fun time. Hope you are not so close that you break your neck looking up. I hate when I get those kind of seats.

Psst. Be glad you don't have to smell the nasty breath behind those teeth. *koff koff*

Calv said...

haih, though i'm going but sad case, cant bring my guest...=.=

feel like ditching the movie but then dunno how, see how la eve. lol let me try to get somenoe to accompany my guest then i'll come along lol

Calvin's Wife said...

Horny, :( I tot I can meet the real you... :P

inlink, erm, thanks :)

zewt, how come?? I tot everyone had 2?

coco, LOL... kena dafter ngan IC to collect the tix...

SA, LOL yea... it sucks to seat at the front... LOL, well yea at least I can't smell them eh... :P

Calv, :( chehh... no fun liao

zewt said...

dunno...i only got one... but 5xmom willing to give hers to me... but then again, it's thursday and i have hop hop dance class.

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, you take DANCING classes?????????? hop hop??