Hehehe, when you rarely see Evie update her blog, it means that she's busy playing some kiddie games on her pc. *grins* I've finally finished playing off Mystery Case Files : Ravenhearst. It's not a new game but still, kinda new in Yahoo!Games. I downloaded the game for free again from a p2p sharing program. Well, actually it wasn' me, it was Mr.DearDear... hahaha, but yeah, I was the culprit who finished off the game, LOL.

It's a very simplified game, all you gotta do is find the clues in a jumbled up picture. Ya know, when it says fork, it means you gotta find a fork in the picture and so forth. After finding the targeted clues, you'll be given jigsaw puzzles to solve and from that picture, you'll be told the story behind the picture. So, find find, solve solve, ohhh ohhh, find find, solve solve, ohhh ohhh all the way till the end. That simple, and erm, interesting. Hahahaha.... It's not a scary game, though they had scary music played in the background. I love it~!!

Try playing this game when you've nothing better to do during your weekends, or perhaps when you're lonely at night. I miss the days when I get to play Resident Evil all by myself at night. All scary and jumpy and creepy, whoaa, really gives you a heart attack!



Also, I've watched the Band of Brothers during the weekend. It was a very touchy story told by the airbornes who have came back safely from World War II, the war between the Americans and the Germans. It took me and Mr.DearDear 2 days to finish the whole series. I know, I'm a late bloomer. This series have been aired a long time ago, but me, not a major big fan of war movies and soldiers, decided to watch it last weekend. Hehehe, cause I got nothing to watch dee in my drawer of DVDs. *grins*

So yeah, it is a recommended material to watch during your weekends. If you are a person who easily cries, you might want to have a few ply of tissues with you during the show. Go get the DVD and watch, it is worth watching and you get to learn more of the history from it.

14 comments:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

This game look very complicated. How long take u to finished??

Calvin's Wife said...

Hmm... 3 days.. hehehe... its not complicated larh.. but u need good eyesight to catch the item in the jumbled up picture.. :P

Jason Phoon said...

the pictures looks nice. going to download it now ^_^

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahaha, yea it looks tempting ya? Have fun playing it and if you kenot solve anything, which sometimes u WILL NEED HELP~!!! u can come ask me anytime.. LOL, sometimes the game got some cacatness....

zeezee said...

*_* looks fun!! gonna go download it too. good recommendation!!

zewt said...

have you tried playing 'along in the dark' at night... alone? that is quite something...

Calvin's Wife said...

Hola Zeezee~!! LOL go and have some fun~!!

Zewt, no wor, what kind of game is that? killing wan ah? zombie also?

Simple American said...

Cool! A gamer gurl!!! :P

I heard today they are working on the next Resident Evil game. Ready to be scared again. keke

I love Band of Brothers too. That was my Christmas present a few years ago. Need to get some tissues and watch it again. Got to hear the real men get interviewed a few times on the radio and in podcasts. Wonderful men. We lack them today.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hola SA, owh I only play easy games, LOL, I would not dare myself into strategy war games... hahaha

Oh yes, I guess they were wonderful men. Perhaps men from today need to learn alot from them huh...

Julie said...

ahhhh, i love mystery case files! that's like my favourite game :P i only play easy and kiddie games too :P did you play all the previous parts? Ravenhearst is the 4th one i think.

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Julez, nope, i only played this chapter, the previous one i didnt get to download ALL... one fler from the p2p kedekut to share with me.. cis...

But really i enjoyed playing it, LOL fun eh...

zewt said...

yeah ler... those that goes around a haunted house killing zombies. i remember the sound effect... very eerie...

Calv said...

hmmm looks like we have a GAMER SIUL~~~~~ hahahaha

anyways, the game looks cool. but i'm currently hooked on other games. sigh.

but if u like mystery games, u ought to try out fatal frame. it'll scare the lights out of u. LOL

Calvin's Wife said...

zewt, *scared*... hmmm, maybe i'll try searching for it one day... hehehe, I scared I'm too old to get scared.. LOL LOL *bebuduhnyer*

Calv, apa lu tengah main eh? share sama gua leh... I'm kinda bored playing yahoo games dee... hehe