So, finally the heir of the Hilton Hotels is released from hell today. Well, I don't have to tell what exactly happened right? I'm assuming everyone knows what she has done to put herself in the LA jail house. So yea, she was released an hour ago and as usual, you get the latest and fastest news from the internet gossip columns. ;P Yea, I was snooping around that corner to catch what's hot and sizzling, LOL, their dresses actually, not the actors. I am searching for some references on gowns. ;)

Hmmm, well I must say, after all those "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute" Paris's interview, I am hoping she would change into a better person. Not that I am a fan of hers nor am I that hatred fan who calls her a lucky bitch, but it is just nice to see someone pretty and rich to be someone good and really sincere, someone like Angelina Jolie or Princess Diana. *nods* Yes, I adore them not only for their looks, but their heart.

Well, let's hope Paris will change into a better person. She had paid part of her dues and well, she deserves to be given a second chance to prove herself worthy. I shall wish her good luck to a better person and a better career. And no-no to a spoilt child and a baaaaaaaad influence to the other young Britneys!




8 comments:

zewt said...

wahh... how come you're so caring towards paris ah? hope that she will be a better person? :P

Calvin's Wife said...

kih kih kih, what u want ah? Am I not caring towards you eh birthday boy? ;) LOL... obviously you will hope for something good right? Who wants to hope for the bad ones anyway... "Oh Paris, may you burn and die in hell?" LOL... apalah lu...

alexiolim said...

errr... coz he jealous? haha.

Jason Phoon said...

... and a whole bunch of teenagers are going to think it's cool to enter jail for fun.

Calvin's Wife said...

Alex, hello there~!

Jason, oh yea, especially those really really dumb blondes that goes " like, so whateverrr".... (=_=)"

zewt said...

i think i will go with...oh paris... gimme some shares of your hotel empire... kekeke... in the spirit of the current debate in my blog.

Endoh Taiki said...

So sianz of her already... and that Britney too.

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt, LOL, yerrr... how can a guy stick to a woman for money... that's so not correct, LOL...

Endoh, kih kih kih, chill... that's the world of stardom. ;P