tagged

Yerrr... I hate tags, and furthermore it's the same old one... Thanks to Jason Phoon!! *kicks his butt* Pain or not?? Want some more?? *kicks again* Grr~!! LOL, never mind... to chill myself I'll do it..

5 things found in your bag

  • Tissues
  • Lip Gloss
  • Some small change
  • Card Holder
  • Pen & Notepad

5 things found in your purse/wallet

  • Identification Card
  • New HSBC credit card *grins*
  • Money
  • Driving License
  • Old Credit Card receipts

5 favourite things in your room

  • Treasure Chest
  • Piggy "old MacDonald tune" bank
  • Jewelries
  • Hubby (esp when he's waiting for me in bed)
  • Aromatherapy duckies

5 things you’re currently into

  • Volvo Hunt
  • mIRC, have too...
  • Blogging
  • Biting people
  • Quitting ciggies
5 people you will tag
  • Elek
  • Nada
  • None
  • Mei You
  • Tarak

6 comments:

Jason Phoon said...

you don't have to do it if you don't want to !! just like you didn't have to kick my ass ... :(

Wassup with biting people ? omg

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Jason, becos u were so uber proud of your ass, so I NEED to let my feet taste some of your ass... my feet told me it's spongy.. WAhahahahha... no wonder you like your ass so much.. :P

Biting people cos I'm MAD with VOLVO!!

Calv said...

hahaha I"M FREE~~~~!!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv, ah?? free from what?>??

Simple American said...

Tags are good for learning about people though. :)

Good you are quitting smoking. I have quit for over 20 years now. Used to smoke three packs a day when I worked night shifts.

Johnny Ong said...

have not received such tags b4 but even if i do, dont think i'll attend to it..hehe