I had just returned from the new Mahkamah Persekutuan Malaysia located along Jalan Duta. I have to tell you, the new court is beautiful. I mean, of course have to lah, court what. Each courtroom is decorated with wooden panels with carvings of a type of flower, I don't know if they have anything to do with it being the symbol of justice or what so ever. Lawyers-in-the-making, you tell me what are they, aight?

Anyway, the parking area is huge but it was full when I drove out from the area. I got to say this, all the guy lawyers I saw there were dressed in smart suits (of course), drives nice cars, but their looks are..... (=_=)". Wasted. I thought I can help Miss Bee^Bee find her Murano guy, but sorry lah kawan, tarak. Hahhaha, the lady versions are good looking though.

Today is the day my mom and dad are (finally!) 3 months away from being officially divorced. After a separation of 5 years, my dad has finally agreed on getting the divorce thingy done. It's a good thing that my parents are still friends. I think they were the only couple in the family courtroom that talked and laughed with each other. The other couples wore long black faces and had the negative chi around them, hahahaha. I can feel them, they were very bad.

So yeah, after the whole process thingy ( I was damn sleepy waiting for them and sien cause all i saw were black suits and robes with a little white, sien sien), daddy offered to have dim sum at Jalan Ipoh, so of course, mom and me tagged along. ;) Well, we ate ate and ate, talked talked and talked, then we said our bye byes and we went our separate ways. Dad went back to Klang to attend his business, me and mom went home. Mom is continuing her sleep right now while me doing this, being the geeky me again. ;)

Right, two to three days ago, I bought hubby something for his eye bags, yea, he is being vain too. Tsk tsk, guys are vain these days, even my dad, gah~! Anyway , I bought him this thing called cucumber eye pads, LOL. They come in a cute greeny container with 24 pre-moistened pads. Below are some pictures, aren't they cute, LOL.





The brand name is PureDerm, a product from Korea, and it was RM16.90 per box. It says on the box that they'll help to sooth tired eyes (true), helps reduce eye puffiness (nothing happened cause used once only), and that they contained Vitamin E and C (don't know if it is true). Mr.DearDear told me that they were nice and siok though, and he thinks that his eye lids were extra smooth after applying them.

Kih kih kih, I don't know lah, I didn't try them on. I would prefer dampened Cameron tea bags to aid me getting rid of my eye bags. Must go get a box of them soon, I think I'm gonna have eye bags soon too (=_=)", sign of old age.


13 comments:

jian said...

the pad is cute XD RM16++ for 24 pads doesn't sound exp at all ^^

-jUsT- said...

wahlao... so good lah u... u hav set the benchmark... my future wife must be somehow like u... buy things for ur hubby... bargirl... im always the one end up buying things for my gurl... arghh... sometimes it's not abt the price... it's abt the concern u show... n i think mr calvin will appreciate every single little thing u hav done for him loh... so sweet lah u... =p

Calvin's Wife said...

Jian, well yeap, it is not expensive, but a real cucumber is actually cheaper, kih kih kih...

Just, (=_=)" dont like that, me normal wifey only. Maybe you hint hint to your girlfriend and see how lor, maybe she don't know what to get for you leh? ;)

Russ said...

hello Evie, its good to know that ur parents can still be friends after being seperated.. :)

Ive never been to court before, dont hope I never will..

Thos pads look like real cucumbers, very nice.. and tempting :)

Huei said...

wow..glad ur parents r still friends =)

if the cucumber thing works..lemme know!! i wann!!! hehhe

Be3^Be3 said...

Hey Woman....
U shud have let me know tat u are going to the court house...then we can go together...heheheh.. since u say men suit everywhere...hmm...as for looks...maybe the look of the murano can make up for it....hehheheeh..... but then again lawyers wor...dun want already...

-jUsT- said...

Evie, u normal wifey but a good one... haha... should ask all my female frens come hav a look at u ler... geez... u really sweet lah, i meant my words... btw, im now a bachelor, no gf, no lover, no wife, nothing... so hav to get things myself... haha.. btw, the cucumber pad really cute lah....

Endoh Taiki said...

Female lawyers in business suits are SEXAY~~~~ CANTIK LAH~~~~ LOL!

Oh btw you know why alot of wood is used in Courtroom? I have my own definition. They cannot bend (in being compassionate) lah, can only go straight in one-way traffic. Haha.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hello rUss :), yes indeed. Things are easier when they remain as friends. Yes, at first I thought of not going to the court, considering it abit bad luck, haha, but I had too. ;)

Hi Huei, ;) Yep, I'm glad they are... I'll test the cucumber m yself hahaha, see if they works!

Bee^Bee, LOL you don't be siow, go there just to look for Murano guys, hahaha... enough of lawyers lah, maybe you need a doctor or an architect like Donna's, LOL...

Just, really, thank you for your praises. I'm just trying my best to be a good wife to my hubby that's all. ;) I don't guarantee that same affection the next 10 years down the road though, LOL LOL... ;)

Endoh, howdy! Oh yes, I think they are girls with attitudes and they are really smart women. ;) And LOL on your wood thingy.. hahahaha, hmmm, it's true... I think part of the reason of it is that.. LOL...

-jUsT- said...

i saw the cucumber pad in watson last nite ler.. last box so i bought, tried out last nite... GOOD... quite shock... my first time using these things... can i grab the pics from ur post huh?

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahaha Just, you liked it? Cool, you can grab them anytime, as long as you tell me then okay liao... ;)

-jUsT- said...

yeah... haha.. nice.. gonna put in the fridge tonite, the instructions said so rite? i smelt like a cucumber lah.... =p face become green 2...

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL, its cooling right? I think am gonna try them tonight, IF i remember LOL..