My cute little pinky night elves with
the sparkly pinky wisps... :P
Magic Magic~!! Conquered the whole map,
well, with a little cheat spell of course, hahaha~!


I know, I KNOW~!! (=_=)" The fever has gotten into me liao, geez. Here I am, blogging in the wee of hours after a game of WoW. *sigh* Please, I don't want to get addicted to this silly game just because I've accidentally fallen in love with the night elves while Calvin was playing with his ugly Ogres (>.<)... Even more deeper when I've got cute pinky sparks buzzing around doing magic!

Huuhhuhh, I have to stop this WoW virus in my home, get on with my silly yet fun Yahoo!Games, and blog at a proper hour of the day. Ngerhh, Kelvin Chai, if you're reading this; it is all because of you, ask you help me format pc but in the end you help me install this 'unholy thing' into my pc. Not a big deal, fine, but worst, you got mua hubby here addicted to it. And NOW, the missus too~!! *hmmphhhh!*

Fast updates: Hubby was sick on Saturday night with a tummy disorder, after our short bowling game, hubby vomited all his lunch (yes, dinner he skipped cause he thought he was still full from lunch's (=_=)") out *yucky yucky* after his visit to the doctor. Sunday worst, down with fever, and slept for almost the entire day. Finally made a second visit to the doctor for his fever.

Today was on Medical Leave, at home whole day 'manja-manja' (=_=)" with slight fever. Night came, a short visit to Jusco to get some stuff, bought new pc games (another gun shooting war game *sigh*) and came home right away to test it. Urghh~! Owh before that, he made a beaker of fresh orange juice purchased earlier at the fruit stall. LOL, guess that means he is seriously doing alright now. ;)

Oh no, 4 a.m now, I really need to get back on track with time, the humane way. Have been sleeping at this hour for the past 3 days, nursing my hubby for night medications with loads of TLC ;). Nighty Night~! Off to bed now, hope to be up by 12 p.m.

13 comments:

Simple American said...

Oh gosh. I might have to load Warcraft back on my PC.

Playing World of Warcraft too. Funny enough the only Alliance character I have is a Night Elf Hunter. Everyone else is Horde. I hate Gnomes.

Simple American said...

Hope your hubby is better too. Poor fella!

guaisaujai said...

Reading this reminds me my sweet Uni time...When I get sick, my gf took good care of me~*manja manja, hahaha.
Playin games, watching series, cook cook, play till 4a.m, wake up by 12pm...ah~sweet memories...

Jason said...

guaisaujai... u can try to get sick again wat. LOL.

Cazzy said...

Alamak! Not another WOW addict!!!!

MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL THEE!

MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL THEE!


Pfft, fark religion.


POor hubby. Hope he gets well soon!

jian said...

same here... when i sick i also manja XD hahaha.. end up she sick back then manja back.. swt ^^"

btw, hope your hubby will get well soon! :)

damn.. i miss warcraft...now hand itchy liaw.

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Oh this game long time no play!Nowaday play C&C Tiberium Sun. So what game did hubby buy? Have a nice day!

Calvin's Wife said...

Simple American:
LOL, stay away from me, I dont wanna get back into that crime anymore LOL, kidding.... and yeah he is doing fine now, at work.. :P

Guai Sau Jai:
LOL, you want also can mah, juist like what Jason have said, LOL

Jason:
ahaha yes, indeed... :P

Cazzy:
:( I knooow. I'm not gonna go any near to that thing again, LOL. Stoopid me... Anyway hubby is well already :D.

Jian:
LOL when I'm sick I got no one to manja with, cause hubby goes to work, so me alone manja with myself lor :(.... Please dont start playing WoW... >.<

Horny Ang Moh:
Erm, I think it's a German thingy BlitzKrieg (=_=)"....

X said...

What a coincidence :) , I have been busy drinking Nuka-Cola and playing Fallout Tactics during the weekends until I forgotten to sleep :S. I just love planting dynamics on merchant and traders to watch them explode. Wahahahaha. Good luck with the elves :)

iwan c.m.n. said...

oh no, you might have influenced me to go out and buy this game. Nooooo...!

zewt said...

wait till you get your hands on starcraft 2 !!!!!

Jason Phoon said...

erm , but you put up pictures of Warcraft 3 , not Wow ??huh ?

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
You love killing dont you, you just love it and I can see the evil laugh of yours emerging from you whenever something just died in your game... tsk tsk... LOL

Iwan CMN:
LOL, you can try the game, but kalau sudah addict don't blame me pulak, heheheh...

Zewt:
Please no, don't intro to me these kind of games anymore... >.<

Jason Phoon:
Ehh, did I said that? Wait, *check post again*.. Ohh damn.. LOL, ok, me played Warcraft3, not WoW, but hubby did... O_o what's the difference? Sorry me noobie abit in this case.. LOL...