Hello today, goodbye yesterday! Another weekend again and oh time flies so fast and I'm getting older every minute... *sigh* thanks to Seenboy and some of the other younger friends who kept on reminding me by calling me "auntie". (=_=)" It is called mature okaaay... *sigh* I know, say only me 24 but actually I look more older than that, even someone said I look 30, KNS... Ngarh, ello, I'm living with a 31 year old man who by coincidence is the love of my life, so you think leh how I am not gonna think like a 31 year old leh?

Anyway, am gonna do an early post because I'll be going out later in the morning with Ms Susan to teman her go Nike sneakers shopping. *sigh* I know, I am a good companion to tag along when my friends wanna go shopping, cause one, I am not so tied down with my work me versatile wan, two, who can ever resist my brilliant tastes, hahahaha. Just joking, aight so I Guai Sau Jai had me did this cute little thingy which was supposed to be a 'thing' for this year's Chinese New Year. ;) It is cute and you can go try it yourself, if you love pigs that is.. :P.



Happy weekend peeps~! Have a joyful day! I will be leaving today's post with a song Journey, Open Arms. ;) Have fun!


Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mind
Softly you whisper, youre so sincere
How could our live be so blind
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you, with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping youll see what your love means to me
Open arms

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you, wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

But now that youve come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay.

(chorus)





7 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Uhh~~ ur piggy got a long tail ya~
hahahaha....

Happy weekend.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahaahha... stu stuuu, what r u trying to emphasize here eh? LOL

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Happy week-end! Enjoy shopping! Oh u really good in drawing & designing. Even piggy look cute! Btw can u help me to put a pigy on my site also or any design will do.But no hurry wan can do when u r free( of couse if u help me lah, will give u full acess to my sites ).Tq tq. Have a nice weekend.

Kenny Ng said...

Have a great weekend to u too :) U rock!

Calvin's Wife said...

Horny, I will have my happy weekend but not enjoying shopping cos im damn broke.. although I made a mushy mushy love thingy for my hubby in the earlier post, he din offer to buy me something, LOL... haih.. why are men so 'kayu'...

And I will try to assist you on your layout :( but I dont guarantee good results yah... ;)

Kenny, you have a good weekend too mister!

Simple American said...

You do not look 30 something. Jeez!

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL SA... thank you for that!