Remember last Friday's shopping spree? :( Well here are the items that I've brought home with me. How could I ever resist them, hahaha, I know, shuddup. I'm only 24 years old, young and I like street wears and I've always been fond of piggies so whats the big deal... *bleurk* These shirts are from PMK, originated from Singapore. There's only one PMK shop here in Malaysia which is in Cineleisure Damansara.

PMK reminds me of Fourskin, another Singaporean street wear brand. I used to shop at Fourskin when I was 20-22, hahaha, dei, I was a graphic designer lah, so have to support other designer's artwork mar... and I have always been fond of limited editions crossover tee projects (Bathing Ape, Gallaz, Obey, bla bla), which are damn 9 expensive (=_=)". Never had the chance to buy those cause they are f*expensive and rarely available here in KL, unless of those you can find in Showroom (Times Square and Cineleisure, don't know if they are still there).

I was really at a designer tee craze till I had some shirts of mine (Staples and Independent) ordered from the States, ;) here dont have much choice mar... LOL. Khee Siao. I remembered once there was this designer from Japan, I think it was the Devil Robots guy, who came down to Times Square to promote his stuff and some others. Me and my ex purposely naik bas all the way from Ipoh to KL just to have our new tee signed, hahahaha. Memang membodohkan, but that was a real passion I had that time. And yet till today, I still have them in me sometimes, just not that gaga anymore. ;)


RM59.90 per tee before 50% off
I bought myself a pink and hubby a blue, hahaha


Something else extra >.<
also RM59.90 per piece before 50% off

I called hubby on the phone the day I bought these shirts. I told him "Dear, I bought something for you, hehehe, cucu tee shirt," "will you wear it?" All he replied was, "Hahahaha, reaaally?? Hmmmm, come home and let me see if it is okay to wear outside or not," Oh luckily he says he will wear the blue one, :D. I think he is having a major headache for having a wife who is still like a budak and loves cucus ... (=_=)"

12 comments:

ET said...

So cute... but can't make out its moo-moo or oink-oink

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Ur hubby is a lucky fellow! Have a nice day!

erinalaw said...

They are lucky to have wifes like us. Without ppl like us around, surely get tired and fed-up after a hard day of work, don't you agree? hahaha.............. Maybe, one day the 2 of us should meet up and share our gilaness.

Princess Eileen said...

Very cute indeed :) I wear plain most of the time though.

Jason said...

wah so cute cute~~~~ >.<

X said...

Why guys must always get the blue ones and girls get the pink one? So unfair...we guys demand to be pink too!!!! We want pink! we want pink! :P

Jason Phoon said...

erm , I still don't know what are cucus ...

Simple American said...

I usually look at pics before I read. Thought you were selling t-shirts and me ready to order one for my daughter. :P

They look really cute! Good thing you bought the pink one for yourself.

Calvin's Wife said...

ET, :( I think its a cross breeed like what John has said at the side bar chatbox.. hehe

Horny, ;) thank you, well he must know it... can someone knock his head to tell him he's lucky pls? LOL

Erina, yes they are, we sayang them so much and really hope they r smart enough to know that. Oh of course, and we'll criticize the men we have at home.. LOL

Princess Eileen, yeah, it's comfy too.

Jason, >.< it is.

X, ... erm, dunno? Cause it has always been that way since long time ago? Hehehe...

Jason Phoon, cucus are piggies ler... (=_=)" you forget your chinese liao after you step down in Brisbane is it... LOL

SA, Hahahaha.... well, if you want I can help you buy them.. :D

guaisaujai said...

Ahaha...these pieces are so cute....

Okie...let me imagine u and him wearing it now and walking around....

.....
......
........

Wow~~~ that's.......interesting....

:P

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Guai Sua Jai, you better stop running that imaginative mind of yours! LOL

Simple American said...

Hey thanks. The girl has plenty of tees. :)