guilt




Confession:

I cannot help it, East India were having 70% sales on their selected items. They were too cheap to pass out. :( A normal priced merchandise costs me a RM119.90, after a 70% discount, it was only RM35.97. Who could have said no to that kind of bargain? Not me :P.

I got myself 3 pairs of skirt (i love their skirt!) and a hand carrier. They've only cost me RM110++. Good DEAL!! If I've had extra cash with me yesterday, I would have bought a little bit more.

:( I know, I told myself that I would not shop during this Mega Sales. :( Guilt in the First Degree.

Punishment:
No more going to the shopping malls without a reason, no more expensive day out with friends this month. End of story.


8 comments:

Be3^Be3 said...

U WENT SHOPPING!! without me!!!
damn damn damn u woman!!! hahaha... i've been a good girl... no shopping at all for me since last month...steady ler...hiak hiak hiak...learn from the best and this case i think i have more control....hmm...even me also can control (hehe...just to add to ur guilt)...

Cazzy said...

Tsk tsk tsk. Evie beavie's been a notty girl.

Well... who can possibly resist temptation anyway??? You browse and you see a bargain it would be silly to pass it up!

That was some serious sale.

Calvin's Wife said...

bee^bee, ngahahaha, ello woman, I went shopping at Jusco lah, LOL, in less than one hour i bought 4 items... just imagine that! LOL. Well, IF you chill and ponder for a while.. you will know you are a horrible spender compared to me, hahahaha....

Cazzy, :P.... Yeah, well, it's not that you can get these deals all the time. LOL.... it's okay to be a little notty sometimes, i guess... hahaha.... ;)

Huei said...

shopping!!!

erghh i hate how my wallet's allergic to that! >.<

hehehe

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Huei, don't even mention, my wallet is in drought season too.. LOL

Calv said...

*points finger and evie*
BUSTED! hahaha

haih wat to do. shopping ma...u girl ma...inevitable. i've not done mine anyways =.=

Calv said...

*points finger and evie*
BUSTED! hahaha

haih wat to do. shopping ma...u girl ma...inevitable. i've not done mine anyways =.=

Calvin's Wife said...

................... you cant totally blame me ya know.. :(