heart melts

When your beloved one is feeling blue and down, present this 'thing' to him or her...

When you feel the world around you is not treating you right, bring this 'thing' home with you...

When you think you need a lot more than cuddling and hugging, indulge yourself in this 'thing'...

When you need a break from the loads of stress you're having, this 'thing' is your remedy...

And what is this 'thing'?




BULLA Vanilla ICE-CREAM!!
The best Vanilla ice-cream
I've ever had!!
It is so creamy and yummy
you'd even think that Malaysians
ice-cream totally sucks bad time!

Trust me when I say that this tub of ice-cream will light up your partner's day. ;) I did. Bulla's creamy classic comes in various flavors. That, you will have to check out if the super mart you go to carries that many flavor, or even the brand itself. I bought mine from Jusco and I've seen them at Carrefour. Maybe cold storage has them, haven't checked them out yet. Jusco offers Bulla at only RM26.90 while Carrefour sells them at RM30++ per tub.

Go get Bulla and try them, it is really really nice and muy bien. Worth your money and time, ;). I've even wasted my time doing this lousy ad for Bulla cause I think their ice-cream is worth me spreading out words of loving for them.


18 comments:

Cazzy said...

Omg. 30 bucks for a tub of ice cream? Sheesh. I've not heard of it before. Since it's Australian and all you would think it would be in NZ supermarkets. Oh wait, maybe it's just me. I don't browse in the 'too expensive ice creams' part of the freezer. I'm a cheapo. Will only spend money on the Specials.

-jUsT- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy, LOL dont la like that.... I also spend on cheapo stuffs too k. Once in a while indulge in something nice its okay for my budget i think. ;) LOL, I like Tip Top, NZ's ice cream, the chocolate one is good. I think its RM15.90 over here.

Justin, LOL, i forgot mar.. hehe you try it larh.. maybe you choose other flavor lor if you don't like Vanilla. I only tried Vanilla, and its gooooooooooood... ;)

-jUsT- said...

sure or not? so good... then y din u recommend to me the other day on my blog ler??

next time i kena IMS or MMS will go get 1... tell u huh, if doesnt make wonder i cry hoh...(T.T)

p/s: Sorry... forgot tat i dun think i will go n buy myself.. so hope any kind soul here who see ur post will buy for me.. hahhaa

Calvin's Wife said...

HAhahaha, you like this also can ah? LOL... then i will wish you good luck, LOL...

Be3^Be3 said...

hmmm...BUlla in australia one tub...if i am not mistaken...only 4.99 woman...when u go over to australia i think u will expand..hahahah....

But my favourite ice-cream...hmmm...i don know as long as ice-cream with lots and lots of nuts than i will be nuts about it!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

Hahahaha, dont you even remind me about expanding... LOL... damn, it is sooo nice... but a bit too pricey lor..

hao said...

A bucket of ice-cream is what i need on this hot day >.<

Calvin's Wife said...

yes indeed, the weather have been unpleasant these past few days... 0_o

Cazzy said...

yeah, we buy tiptop - when it's on special that is. Normal price $3.99 a tub. that is considered too expensive for sweet creamy ice. We we only buy it when it's like $2.89 or something.

Shit the conversion is so high back in msia. Good thing I'm here then.

Huei said...

now i feel like having icecream!! hehehe

Calvin's Wife said...

cazzy, yea lor, what to do, imported stuffs here are damn expensive, but they are so much nicer than the local ones... :( Lucky you to be in NZ to enjoy all the good stuff at a reasonable rate...

Huei, go have some then to cool your day off.. ;P

erinalaw said...

i think that is a 500g tub, rite? That price should be fair for good quality. Imported?

Calvin's Wife said...

Erina, oh no, it's for a 1 Liter tub, imported from Australia. Abit pricey but its worth the money... ;) it is niceeeeeeeeeee...

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Licky,Licky!! But seriously ice-cream sometime work sometime not.But for me any good food will do. Have a nice day.

Calvin's Wife said...

Horny, LOL, you have a nice lick, err...day too.. ;)

erinalaw said...

Not that I lansi but imported one with 1 liter at that price consider ok lar

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL Erina, no you're not.... It is a reasonable price. People pay for Baskin & Robbins, or Haagen Daaz. This is just so much cheaper than those right? ;)