Oh it's gonna be the time of the month again and I need to stock up my treats, and I really really wish I could have another trip down to Brunei to get these Australian treats again. Oh they are so yummy and marvelous... *drool* especially the Kraft's dairy bites! You get to dip your mini crackers into a cheddar cheese spread.... oooohh.. siok!

And as usual, Australian chocolates are the best of all! I love "three wishes" the best. Yummy!! Bee^Bee, you know what I'm trying to say right? You know I'm hinting to you something right? Ngahahaha... By the way I'm waiting for you to pick me up leh.. are you awake yet or not? Faster abit lah... SeeLoooowwwwww..... ~

Aight, am gonna go traditional costume hunting with miss Bee^Bee, you guys have a good Monday though I doubt it... ahem... *grins* Well, maybe you peeps need a good treat too to brighten up your Mondays. Get chocolates! Have a good day!


10 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Aiya!! early in the morning and yet so damn hungry and read this kind of post!!!

Monday blue + stomach gili gulu...

Cazzy said...

Ooo... you like three wishes isit. It's not my favourite but it's alrite ler.

Y'know.. you can always pesan from me if you want it BADLY.

Calvin's Wife said...

GuaiSauJai, ngehehehe.... siok lehhh.. LOL. :)

Cazzy, seriously, I would love it hahaha but will melt la my dear.. :( Will it not? So how? You okay with prepacked herbs or not? Also you have to make sure NZ allows importing food in... can mou?

X said...

Halloween so soon? anyway...

Tweak-a-Tweak !!!


:P

reverendtimothy said...

Hell yeah Aussie chokkies are the best!!!! Have you tried Cherry Ripe? Mmmm!

Hey, where were you guys on Saturday night?! :-P

Jason Phoon said...

ahh , I'll just walk to the nearest store and buy me some australian chocolates :)

Calvin's Wife said...

X, LOL no larh... just craving for them right now... ;)

Reverend, Oh no I've not... I need someone to get them for me.. ngahahaha.. oh btw the bloggers meeting? I was at Genting hehehe... :P

Jason, you dont lansi ah.. :(

Huei said...

snacks!!!!! chocolates!!!!

*steals* =P

Simple American said...

Three Wishes sounds interesting. Can I wish for some. ;)

Calvin's Wife said...

Huei, :(

SA, I am wishing for them now too... ;)