Just returned from Jusco Kepong for some shopping spree and a movie, (=_=)" I know, I know, shopping again, and this time I won't blame no one, like Zewt've said, you can't force a cow drink water if it doesn't want to by nature. Haih, my younger sister came to visit me and my mom, so I have to at least do my duty as a sister... which turns out to be shopping, haih...

We went shopping at East India AGAIN, (=_=)" spent another RM130++ cause I bought myself two skirts, a pair of sandals and bought my sis a skirt too. Urghh... Thai fair was here and I bought her another piece of clothing which was only RM10, hahaha, good deal so I don't mind.

Well, we decided to watch a movie and this time no uncle came and bothered me (=_=)". We wanted to watch Disturbia but it will not be aired till tonight, so we bought tix for Vacancy. We bought ourselves a set of popcorn and waited for the movie.

Movie sucks bad time, I mean, it was a Kate Beckinsale movie with Luke Wilson, I thought it was gonna be a good movie, but no. It was a cheapo movie and I think the only thing that they have spent in that movie would be a BMW and a cheap motel. I don't mind cheap production, I like Hills Have Eyes, their set is quite cheapo but hey their movie is good! Sigh, wasted my RM16 on the tix and a RM8 on the popcorn set... LOL.


Sucks bad time, do not be
deceived by the key art's look and the
actors behind the movie...


Me and sis, I know, we both
look geeky in our glasses, ngahahaha,
it just runs in the family okayy... must eat
more wolfberries, hehe.

Well, it is weekend again and that means spending quality time with mua hubby. Tonight we're gonna go for a couple of bowls and I think my sis is gonna tag along. Need to plan something tomorrow, really, KL is so damn boring, there's nothing I can do in KL except shopping. Oh well, anyone, any place to recommend us for a day's trip??

I'll be leaving this post with a song from the 80's, Bananarama's I Want You Back. They were a hit back then with I Heard A Rumor, Venus, and Love In The First Degree ;), also, if you look at their album cover, so sexy yah? LOL, I don't think you can see any of this now in the music store. Censored liao... ;), anyway have fun peeps! And have a great weekend!



The room has suddenly grown cold
and outside in the street it's raining

You packed your bags and sald good-bye

you took my heart without explaining.
How could you go
how could you go

we had a love most people never know.
Stop
before you break my heart.

I want you back
don't care what I have to do
I want you back

I want you back
gotta get it through to you
I want you back.
If I can make you see only you can fill the need in me

If you walk away you'll regret it someday
please
stay!

This room is full of memories
and shadows of the last remind me
Of all the love I gave in vain
and all the hurt I fee inside me.
I want you back
I want you back

we had a love most people never know.
Stop
before you break my heart.

I want you back
don't care what I have to do

I want you back
. . .

I want you back
I
I want you back

I want you back
I
I want you
I want you back!
We had a love most people never know

stop
before you break my heart.

I want you back
don't care what I have to do

I want you back
. . .
I want you back
don't care what I have to do

I want you back

10 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Aiyoyo~~ 1st thing in my mind when read ur post..

"This fella went shopping again!!"

hahahaa..Shopping is like a day job to u ady is it??hahaha..

Have a nice weekend pal.

zewt said...

the sale has started so you should do more shopping right? else... makan lor...

a day trip to melaka... but not genting please.

X said...

WOW, it's hard not to say you two are not related, both wear almost same glasses and both with nose stud some more .. :P

Can easily pass as twins :P

guaisaujai said...

Yaya, Melaka is nice. Must eat : Chicken rice ball lor, cendol, satay celup, roti john, duck noodle, char siew rice, dim sum, pineapple cake, then can go hot spring there..

Shopping complex over there I find it has more varieties leh...same shop but some cloths can be found at there only, dunno y...

I got lotsa sweet memories there :)

Jason Phoon said...

The actors doesn't necessarily make a movie ..

take for example, Jack Black and Ben Stiller in Envy . Man that was horrible ...

oh yeah , i can see the resemblance in the sisters. how much younger is she anyway ? you still pay for her stuff ? ?

reverendtimothy said...

Haha, I saw Vacancy the other day - it was like an excited virgin, and finished all-too-quickly.

What was the running time, like 75 minutes?? With the super-long intro credits? Pfft waste of money. Haha.

Calvin's Wife said...

Guai Sau Jai, hehehehe :P ... sis here ma.. so I teman her shopping lor.. end up me also buy things :(

Zewt, LOL yeah wor.. Melaka ah.. hmm satay celop.. :P, well can also geh... but Im always afraid if the seremban intersection jammed up... (=_=)" is the road ok liao peeps??

X, LOL, she copy me larh... :P

Guai Sau Jai, No larh you want me go there shopping somemore ah? .... (=_=)" Normally we'll go Jonkerz street and eat the dessert there wan.. :D I like their dessert

Jason Phoon, huhhuhh yalor.. I didnt see Envy yet, guess I wont be seeing it then after you said that. LOL, my sis? she's only 16 ler... she is still eligible to con me into buying stuff for her... Hahahhaa

Timothy, yeh it sucks.. also the intro, damn... they should have skipped that or made that at the end of the movie... o_0

watashi anna // said...

heh..

Simple American said...

I think you girls looking really cute with your glasses. So does mom have glasses too?

Those songs take me back to the good old days. Venus really got overplayed in the German discos. :)

Calvin's Wife said...

Simple American:
Ah yes, momma wears one too ... so does daddy... it runs int he family you see? (=_=)"