I think I had too much of Bollywood influence from the TV, or perhaps it was the Indian blood in me, I don't know, but I sure do know that I did something extraordinary yesterday. Well, it all started when I teman-ed Miss Bee^Bee for an outing yesterday.

First, we went to drop someone off, supposedly her teddy bear sayang I guess, LOL. Then we went for Chilli Pan Mee at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman... oh my first time there and I'm so in loooove with it. It was yummy yum yum and it was damn spicy baybeh! And I only scooped in 2 teaspoons of the oily chilli into my bowl of pan mee. I saw a crazy OL added 4 teaspoons of them into her bowl, OMG I think yesterday night her arsehole was seriously burning. Ngah~!

After that hot and spicy affair, we did another sizzling hot boo-boo, kih kih kih, we went for saree hunting! Supposedly to teman Miss Bee^Bee to find her a traditional suit for her conference thingy, ended up me also beli sepasang home. Wahahaha, kuch kuch hota heiii... *ROFL* Come on Bee, let's do our own Bollywood guling-guling on the grass. Ngahahah...

Anyway, we bought it from Madras at Jalan TAR. It was reasonable, and beautiful of course. You can find all sorts of color and fabrics. I bought a pair, Bee bought two. LOL, now I seriously think we had no purpose of buying the extras... where and when are we gonna wear them eh? LOL. I bought my beautiful saree for RM69.90 and its accessories for RM40+. Not a bad deal eh? Kih kih kih...

My cream & peach saree with its
gold (tipu wan lah) dressings


Ok Bee, I downloaded this to assist
us how to wrap up ourselves again. I tried
yesterday and I failed... LOL


Now, we seriously should try this way.
It is more modernized and more sexayy...
Kih kih kih....

Owh well, anyway we did have fun, didn't we Bee? LOL... it was goood and we went for a movie later that evening. It was Harry Potter, (finally I get to watch it) I was enjoying the movie while someone else was snoring away beside me... LOL! The movie was okay-larh but Harry Potter not leng chai anymore... he was so cute when he was a little boy. Reminds me of Macaulay Culkin from the Home Alone saga. Tsk, pity...

Aight, enough of me blabbling, need to work now, else hubby will slap my arse... ;) Have a great day everyone!


16 comments:

erinalaw said...

The diagram not so correct liau. I also wear sari since very young. Tie a knot at the edge where u want to slip in the gaun. This is to avoid the cloth come out.

Calvin's Wife said...

*speechless* Erina, you wear saree since young? so cool... Thanks for the info hot mama! I shall tie a knot at the very end before slipping it into my short... ;) Thanks!

guaisaujai said...

*shake*

aiyoyo~~~ next time post the photo of u wearing the sari lar~~

*shake

Calvin's Wife said...

Guaisaujai, ngerhh.... no i will not and would not.... ;) You dont khee siao okay... I also dunno when I will ever where the saree... hahahah

Jason Phoon said...

is someone speaking of malaysian food ? :(

ehhh , dun guling guling in the grass, after the conservative neighbours report to police.

Well, that's what I don't miss about Malaysia ^_^

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL barely a month and you're already missing Malaysian foodies... LOL, the pan meen was absolutely yummy yum yums... ;)*salivating*

Conservative ah? Ngahahaha... true true, better dont do it here... must seek the 'other green side' soon ;)

Be3^Be3 said...

hahah...woman...shhheeshh....
we ONLY got two sarees remember one for u and one for me....and the price is WAY more expensive than that...i am sooo dead if he read ur blog...damn u!!! hahahha
but then i really did have fun...hope i look hot tat nite..hahahha
I will post some photos if i really do look good..hahaha ciao ciao! thanks woman for teman-ing me!

X said...

Yesterday Halloween, today Deepavali :P.

Sari always reminds me of belly dancers...i don't know why, i have a soft spot for belly dancers :p~~~~~

You are planning of doing belly dancing for your hubby arr? :P

wukakakka

erinalaw said...

I have got sari, penjabi suit, cheongsum, kebaya and baju kurung in my wardrobe but no santarina suit only. hehehe...............

Simple American said...

I think your saree looks beautiful. Need to take a picture when you figure out how to put it on.

LOL I fell asleep watching Harry Potter too. My kids scold me for snoring. haha

Cazzy said...

Alamak, semangatnye. But woohoo! You bought a sari!

Anyhoo, I dunno if can send food to nz onot. Last time I wanna send mooncake to Mark but then the post office say "TAK BOLEH!". So I ended up eating all the mooncakes myself.

So I dunno la. My other friends keep saying can can can. That they send to UK and stuff like that.

Perhaps, if you wanna send don't send in bulk. Not just yet.

Huei said...

looks interesting!! when u succeed..show us how u look in it! =D

Calvin's Wife said...

Bee^Bee, Hehehe.... Haiyaaa he wont read my blog neh.. where got so ngam wan.. LOL... Yes, please do post some pics .. haha, maybe one day we both must take picture os uf wearing sarees together.. *ROFL*

X, ngerh... no I am not gonna do belly dancing for him... I dont know how.. :P Must go learn eh? Kih kih kih

Erina, wow, you have so many cultural suits... I really like the ones from Vietnam, their traditional suits are soo beautiful, BUT, for me kenot wear ler.. :(

SA, Thank you ;) I also think so, hehehe... Harry Potter this season isnt as exciting as the previous one eh... hmmm...

Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy, Okay, I will go to the market this Sunday... I will send maybe a pack or two... see if they can masuk your country.. If can then goodie! Can send more later on.. ;)

Huei, ngerh... paiseh lah hehehe...

erinalaw said...

Oh ya! I also have a vietam suit. When, I were in Vietnam few years back, I fall in love with their baju. Lovely. I got mine from a friend who went to Vietnam last time. The fabric is beautiful too. Y u cannot wear leh? U so beautiful mah.

Calvin's Wife said...

Owh Erina... :( I am a chubby laydeh, how to fit in a beautiful fitting vietnamese suit neh? After the button 'plop plop plop' mah habis... :( Maybe one day I must go there msyelf and custom made it...