OoooOooahhh the best thing ever I've received by air, kah kah kah... Chocolates, yummy yummy ones all the way from New Zealand and with love... *hugs Cazzy* Oooh thank you so much Cazzy. This gal made an exchange gift with me, kih kih kih, and best of all, these chocolates are from New Zealand and Australia, wahahah, Malaysian made sucks.

Yes, finally I received it, well actually I wasn't at home when they brought it to me, so they left a red notice in my post box, which I rarely check (cos I always forget to check it since I'm living in an apartment, memang mah fan have to check the box at the mail centre). (=_=)" Yea, so I was thinking and maybe made Cazzy thinking hard too, how come it didn't came to me, hehehe my bad, anyway yeah I went to collect it at the Post Office center this morning, *grins* OoooOoo Chocolaatessss...

I have Three Wishes, and Chocolate Whip and Choco Fudge Desserts! All of these you will never find in Malaysia, *claps hand gleefully*, and after me take pictures of them gift, first thing I did was to savor them Choco Fudge, *in heaven* whahaha it is niceeeeeeeeee. And the great thing is, them chocolates didn't melt ya know, Cazzy, well, got break here and there lah but it didn't melt. Hehehehe, good-te-nehh...

Together with them chocos was a little card with some notes from Cazzy, "I know, you love me so much now you can't express it" Wahahaha YES I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! We can do this more often I guess, well I know the postal charges are kinda erm, expensive, (=_=)" more expensive than the goods itself but, maaaybe, MAYBE, we can do this once every 3 months *grins* hehehe, maybe you can tapau some New Zealand air for me someday ahaahha, and some leaves or Pablo's poo or whatever, LOL...

Thanks Cazzy, I love it much much, so the next round, what do you want me to send you? For Christmas I guess *counting the months*, yep, just nice for Christmas. :P And this smooch is for ya, caz!! :D



10 comments:

Cazzy said...

YAYYYY!!! You got it!!! And it didn't melt but broke?! I wrapped it with bubble wrap still can break ka. Aih. Well anyways, I'm glad it finally arrived. I would have gotten you more stuff but you know la ha... immigration stuff cut me back.

Eh how come cannot get in msia aa? I read the back they say got import to Malaysia. But anyways, I'll still send you more chocs next time.

I do reckon we should do this often. I makan 3 out of the 3 instant noodles alredy. And also the mooncake. Damn syiok. Really like spicy heaven.

I duno what to expect for the next parcel. Just send whatever you think is best la. I will like it no matter what as long as it's a little of home I'm happy.

YAY! And I got a smooch from you. How lovely.


*MWAH!*

Calvin's Wife said...

LOL, yea it broke, you know la how these people handle things... throw them up and down, even with the "fragile" word also they will do the same, ZzzzZzz....

But yeah it did arrive!! Luckily them custom people didnt curi mua chocos... :D Ooooh I'm loving this gift exchange thingy, hehehehe.

You like the har mee noodles or not? LOL, so real right? hahahah... I'll find more similar ones for the next round. I think got bak kut teh also, also tastes real :D.

No larh they dont have in Malaysia, even now in Brunei they sell Cadbury's from here also.. cheh!

Nux V said...

wow...'imported' chocolates...jealous la....i want toooooo ;-)

ET said...

OMG CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME...!!!

X said...

Hohoho, Evie where you stay? I’m coming over to show you a magic trick called “eating your chocolate bar in one go” and I got my eye set on the ‘Three Wishes’ to be my assistant in this trick. To let you know what a nice person I am, I am doing it for FREE! :D

Jason Phoon said...

I think they have those chocolates in the duty-free shop in KLIA. If my memory serves me right that is ...

Call me lousy but I dont' really have chocolate cravings so I don't really eat chocolate here in Australia :P

Simple American said...

Somebody gonna have a sugar high. Zoom!!! LOL

Huei said...

I WAN CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheh

Princess Eileen said...

Oh my oh my oh my...... OH MY OH MY OH MY..... OOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY......

C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E-S!!!!!!!!

*fainted*

Calvin's Wife said...

Nux V:
LOL, ehehehe... *hides choco in my cupboard*

ET:
*hides choco under my bed*

X:
Huhhh?!! *hides choco at my mom's HOUSE!!*

Jason Phoon:
Duty freeee, me where got so many chance go sit air plane and go duty free shop leh?? Aduss... *slap slap*

Simple American:
LOL... and that is bad news eh? Huhhuhhh...

Huei:
*hides choco in my drawer*

Princess Eileen:
whoaa!! This one faint liao... so extreme...