How do we eliminate lizards you might wanna ask? Well, first of all, you need to get rid of its food chain, from buzzing mozzies to those tiny hair-rising lots of ants. No food no lizzies. There's another simpler way though, without wasting some time banishing its food chain, well ya know, not everyone has the time right? :P

Aight, the other secret is to place empty egg shells (tebuk lubang kat tengah dan tuangkan lu punya tetelur dalam mangkuk to be used later for cooking) along the wall on the floor, or at places your cicaks always lepak, LOL. Well, the amazing thing is, these lizards are kinda afraid of big egg shells I guess, cause they don't come to your walls anymore to pee and shit. ^^ less cleaning and less ugly spots on your new painted wall! How's that! Try it and tell me bout it, my home currently has no lizards to bother me. :P

I will be watching Rush Hour 3 tonight with my family, ^^ finally, would be looking forward to watch Rattatoulle (whatever), Disturbia and The Blood of Brothers (mandarin). It's been a long time since I've seen Chinese movie. Why? Tell you next time! ^^ Have fun punching holes on your eggies! :P


12 comments:

X said...

Ohhh..I love Lizzies, don't kill em.

SAVE OUR

Home Lizzie!!!!

X said...

..and rhinos too.

Jian said...

Another way to halau them..its get a cat Hahaha.. my little miao likes to chase them around and play with their fallen tail..

After a while, they stop coming XD..
Btw, the rat-too-ee rox!! go check it out :P

Simple American said...

Have fun at the movies.

I wonder if they think the egg shells belond to a snake or bigger lizard that will eat them. hehe

Huei said...

i prefer lizards than ants and mosquitoes!!! heheheh

i dun mind lizards..as long as they dun come near me..esp those mutated HUGE ones >.<

Jason said...

i dont like house lizards... but i like leopard geckos!

Princess Eileen said...

When I was much younger, I used to grab these tiny lizzies and take them as pets. I will pat them & stroke them.... My mum thought I am a disturbed kid...

And I love their eggs, very cute... Ok, I sound a bit sickening...

As long as they dun shit around the house, I am ok with it. And my house also dun have lizzies problem :)

Jason Phoon said...

mosquitoes ... lizards ...

are you on some pest rampage ???

iwan c.m.n. said...

Just at the right time when I really need it! Thanks evie..!

I have more lizards than eggs in my house. Its about time to go SPARTA...!

Calvin's Wife said...

x:
LOL, yerh... you and Princess Eileen can have all the house lizzies you want, from my home... :P

Jian:
Oo yah, my cat used to kill cockroaches too! Oh how much I miss him. :(

Simple American:
LOL yeah, I was wondering too, maybe maybe..LOL

Huei:
yerghh~!! They have cold feet and body ewww.... they freak me out...

Jason:
(=_=)" huh....

Princess Eileen:
o_0 uhhh.... hehehe, kinda freaky you eh LOL... oh well, I guess all of us have a freaky thingy in us.. :P

Jason Phoon:
Hahahahaha... erm not exactly, LOL, dunno what to blog, so blog bout house pests lor, wahahah

Iwan CMN:
LOL... goodie, try it and tell us if it works! :D

guaisaujai said...

talking about lizard, I have "yiaky" experience...

One day, little guaisaujai was washing the dishes, he remember that in his pocket got some sweets. Then he put his hand into his pocket and trying to grab those sweets. But what he got...a lizard that blended into few little pieces. Head, legs, tails...

Calvin's Wife said...

GuaiSauJai:
YUCKSSSSSSSSS~!!! What kind of cicak eats sweets?!!! Yerrghhhh... total grossness...