Tips for you I got over my email, so try it first ok... since we all hate mosquitoes that bad, let's kill them!!! And the best part is, you only spend about RM2.80, cheap and non poisonous like Ridsect of Fumakilla and the others. Interested? Then read on. ;)

Finally, found this simple home tip:-
You have a lot of mosquitoes in your bedroom? Mosquito Treatment: So you don't like those pesky mosquitoes. Here's a tip that was given at a recent gardening forum. Put some water in a white dinner plate and add a couple drops of Harimau Kuat Lemon. Set the dish on your porch, patio, picnic table, park bench, or other outdoor area. Not sure what attracts them, the lemon smell, the white plate colour, or what.

BUT ... mosquitoes flock to it, and drop dead shortly after drinking the Harimau Kuat Lemon/water mixture, and usually within about 10 feet of the plate.

TRY IT, it works just superb! It may seem trivial, but it may also help to control
mosquitoes around your home, (especially in areas where the West Nile virus is reaching epidemic proportions in mosquitoes, birds and humans).

I might be posting things like these for these few days, I have a pest at home meself, a large one indeed, and I am afraid there's nothing I can do to eliminate zee pest cause zee pest is mua sister. (=_=)" Yes, the girl who I've humiliated and pranked with, ngahahahah...

So yeah, no shopping, cause I really really need to save up money to Perth, unless someone WANTS TO SPONSOR ME MY SHOPPING SPREE, LOL, so yeah... she'll be staying for a week, and that means a week of late night mahjong with my mom. (=_=)" hais...


16 comments:

Princess Eileen said...

I hate mosquitos!!!!! I have to wake up middle of the night and make sure that I kill it, before I can go back to sleep in peace.

But I think my parents spray mosquito repellants in the morning, so at night I survived mosquito-free nights. Love my parents~

Jotting down your secret remedy for killing mosquitos :)

Jian said...

I really need those...

I dunno why.. but those nyamuks always left red dots each time they bit me..

Ppl tot I'm sick or what..

hao said...

Only Harimau Kuat ah? Other brand cannot ah?

X said...

Wow, nice, thanks!!! :D Now I have a new game - killing mozzie and collect them! Ooo those little fucks are going to pay for what they did to me in the jungle.

Jason Phoon said...

hehehe , you know I haven't heard a mosquito in like a whole month since i came here to brisbane ! heheheehe

Simple American said...

While you cannot kill your sister. There is always duct tape.

Cazzy said...

No mozzies here. Just flies, moths and sandflies during summer. They're still just as annoying. They are so bodoh. Always fly and hit our faces one.

guaisaujai said...

Wait wait wait...what is HARIMAU KUAT LEMON??????

Everyone knows what's that???
@____@""


Being alien here...

Huei said...

AHHHHH

thanks for the tips!!

u're going to perth?? so cool!!! enjoy urself there! dun forget to visit the petting zoo..i love that place! =D

Jason said...

guaisaujai: harimau kuat lemon is a dishwasher brand.

evie: good tip.. never thought of this way to kill mozzies before. btw i wonder..all those commercial wave sensors thingy works wan ar?

Russ said...

wow, serious ah? cool.. must try this technique when im back in Malaysia... if it doesnt work, will I get a refund / money back guarantee from u??

Btw.. love the music u play on ur blog.. :)

Calvin's Wife said...

Princess Eileen:
Yes, i hate them too, I used to stay in a single storey house and there were lots of them buzzing around sucking our blood in the middle of the night. I had to kill every each one of them, else i wont get a good night sleep...

Jian:
Oooo, apply calamine lotion to avoid scars...

Hao:
Erm, dunno? You can go and try..? Maybe Axion? LOL

X:
Wahahaha next time you go to the jungle bring with you along Harimau Kuat Lemon.. :P

Jason Phoon & Cazzy:
Is it?? OOOooOOoo so nice.. Better moths than mozzies!

Simple American:
Hahahahahaha yes, and lock her up in the toilet. LOL~!! Owh with the lights off too!

GuaiSauJai:
Harimau Kuat Lemon cuci pinggan mangkuk punya... ;)

Huei:
LOL, yeah, you always complain your house alot of mozzies, maybe you can try and see if all of them ham ka chan LOL..

Russ:
..... erm I dont guarantee anything LOL... and thanks for the compliment.. :D

Calvin's Wife said...

Jason:
Commercial Wave thingy?? Apa tuh? LOL now Im being an alien too.. :P

Calv said...

waa going perth wo...have fun k? ermm mozzie with detergent ah?? hmmm go bck try first, but i dont have mozzies at home =.="

Jason said...

oops..dunno what rubbish was i saying. hehe.. i meant those repellent devices using refillable liquids.

Calvin's Wife said...

Calv:
^^ yea, finally I'm going SOMEWHERE, LOL... ;) well, you can always so it anytime you see some mozzies flyin around ya.. :P

Jason:
Oooo those repellents to spray on your body wan is it? Well, It stinks but I think it works... my mom used to go hiking and campings with that... so far so good i guess?