Owhhh, this is sumthing sweet, sumthing a blog friend has never done for me! *cries* A particular obsessive-with-pink blogger has made a really funny montage with his cute doggie, Woa Woa in it. *cries louder* The purpose of this montage is to call my hammie home I guess. *cries very loud now, maximum* Now, I'm suppose to laugh and be happy cause a really nice blogger and his doggie made a video to cheer me up, partially, LOL and to call my hammie home. BUT BUT BUT, noooo it made my tears rolled down! *that's it lah, someone's gonna call the police thinking I'm being abused in the house, shouting cries* Huuhhuuhhhh... why? You watch it yourself and tell me... :( somemore with the theme song... *can you hear me crying out loud? hey Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and America, can hear or not?*



Anyway, thank you Xniquet for the effort and everything ^^. It is funny and Woa Woa, LOL, kesian her, you made her arms tired ahahahahaha. So nice of you two to do a video montage for my hammie... *hugs Woa Woa ^^, kicks X's arse*. Owhh you gave me a good Friday, a good start for the weekends. ;) Thanks again. *in a corner: so what do you want for this aye mate?!* Hehehe... :P

Right, peeps, weekends here, and ROB, stop complaining on my 80's songs, *bluerk* you were born with it so just live with it! Ngahahah.. so peeps, what's your plan for this weekend? I'm off to meet up with Eng Seen again and the rest of my ex-colleagues later tonight. Going off to Cheras for a steambot session tomorrow night(=_=)", punyer the jauh mau makan steambot dei... and Sunday am gonna visit my grandma again, hopefully she's doing a little better now.

So, I shall leave today's post with a song from the current 'era' so that someone don't complain. *points at ROB* Enjoy your weekend peeps and I'll be in tomorrow for the lame jokes post, :P. Ahh and the song too, kih kih kih.. :P


11 comments:

Cazzy said...

AwwwwwwWWWwww!!! That is so sweet and cute! What a lovely thing to do for a friend who just lost her dear hammie. If your hammmie doesn't come back, maybe you can get something bigger? Maybe like a Pablo of your own? So even if he runs away, he won't be too difficult to find?

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Just poke in to wish u nice weekend!

Jason Phoon said...

hrmmm .. hope hammie turns up though

Princess Eileen said...

wah... xniquet so nice one??? Glad you are smiling again... I guess that is really a sweet thing to do. Have a nice weekend ahead evie!~

X said...

Glad it made you better :P, to show you that what i nice guy I am, i will send you more of my " Artistic" pictures other than those that have already been posted to you to cheer you up ....wuhahahahahahahahaha....

Calvin's Wife said...

Cazzy:
LOL, yes it is indeed nice of him to trouble himself ;). And yes, perhaps I need to have a bigger pet :(...

Horny AngMoh:
POKE?!! LOL, you sure bout that word?

Princess Eileen:
LOL, and I thought he is always full of shit LOL HAHAHHA.. well maybe his blog is, right now.. :P And you have a nice weekend yourself too ;)

X:
;) Thank you so much, I guess it did... and OH MY GOD, did you just mentioned 'artistic'? *slaps head and faints* Oh noo not again~!!!

Calvin's Wife said...

Jason Phoon:
:( Do you always have high hopes Jason? Like your girl in black or the toads?? :P

X said...

Dont worry, i will be going for "Artistic" sculpting now

ET said...

That dog is so cute.

Calvin's Wife said...

X:
urghhhh.... plssss..... WAHAHAHA wonder whats ur sculpture gonna be like.. LOL

ET:
yeahh.. cute eh?? LOL..

Simple American said...

That is really cute post.

Hey! I can HEAR you. And it's kinda annoying cuz you are wakey wakey when I am sleepy sleepy! Still praying that hammie finds his mum.