Potato Patty

Potato patties are yummy! I'm a super big fan of potatoes, and you can tell that by looking at me, (=_=)" cause I look like a potato, and oh I'm quite a 'potato' myself sometimes too. Anyway, this particular dish was introduced to me by Calvin, yeah, he made this dish for me to savor, hehehe, and it is nice! Since its the weekend, maybe you would, guys especially, want to try making this dish for your loved ones. It is an easy dish, really.

Basically, the patty contains potatoes, minced meat, minced (yellow) onions and garlic, salt, and some flour. You have to peel and boil the potatoes first, mashed them in a pan, add in a little butter if you want, add in the minced meat, garlic and onions, salt and mix the mixture well. After letting the mixture to cool for a while, scoop up a portion of it with your clean hands to make them into a patty (3 inches in diameter). Cover the patty with loose flour and dip fry it in a wok or pan with hot oil till the patty is golden brown. Continue these steps till all of your mixture is finished. That easy!

If you're gonna try this dish, remember to take some picture of it and post it on your blog! LOL, let's see how your patties turned out to be! People have fun during the weekend, enjoy shopping during the Mega Sales. (count me out, I'm officially BROKE) :P.

I will be leaving my post with a song from country music singer Kenny Rogers, ;) I bet a lot of you didn't know that Kenny Rogers is a singer before he had his chain of Kenny Rogers Roasters in 1991 till now. Hehehe, anyway have a pleasant day and happy weekend again!

I cant remember when you werent there
When I didnt care for anyone but you
I swear weve been through everything there is
Cant imagine anything weve missed
Cant imagine anything the two of us cant do

Through the year, youve never let me down
You turned my life around, the sweetest days Ive found
Ive found with you ... through the years
Ive never been afraid, Ive loved the life weve made
And Im so glad Ive stayed, right here with you
Through the years

I cant remember what I used to do
Who I trusted whom, I listened to before
I swear youve taught me everything I know
Cant imagine needing someone so
But through the years it seems to me
I need you more and more

Through the years, through all the good and bad
I knew how much we had, Ive always been so glad
To be with you ... through the years
Its better everyday, youve kissed my tears away
As long as its okay, Ill stay with you
Through the years

Through the years, when everything went wrong
Together we were strong, I know that I belonged
Right here with you ... through the years
I never had a doubt, wed always work things out
Ive learned what loves about, by loving you
Through the years

Through the years, youve never let me down
Youve turned my life around, the sweetest days Ive found
Ive found with you ... through the years
Its better everyday, youve kissed my tears away
As long as its okay, Ill stay with you
Through the years!


9 comments:

guaisaujai said...

What? That's sth new~ He was a singer before...

And yes...I think i will try to cook this!Yummy!

Happy weekend to u~

ET said...

Woooo sounds like high carbo to me.

jian said...

haha..I think I will try to cook this too...but wait till my "owner" come back... :D

KennetH said...

Wah..so delicious ar....I am sick...cham~

X said...

I not a big fan of kenny rogers but i'll try the patty , cuz I like potatoe ..whahahahah...

I am not into Kenny Roger's music but there's a song fom the 80's called "We Got Tonight" where he sang along side with Sheena Easton..that song is great ...

Calvin's Wife said...

GuaiSauJai:
LOL, yes he is a famous country singer during the 70's & 80's. Please do share pictures when you've done the patties aight? Good Luck~!!

ET:
LOL, it is indeed, haiss.. we live to eat larh.. so enjoy life lor.. LOL LOL... so wrong..

Jian:
Huh?? Owner?? LOL you mean your girlfriend is it?? LOL...

Kenneth:
Why are you sick? Flu and cough I guess? Common sickness nowadays... :(

X:
Ngahahhaa.. hello potato lover~! Join in the club! :P

Ahh so you're quite a jiwang song listener also lah.. LOL, yes I like that song too. ;P

X said...

It's 2 something in the morning now, I think i'll go and have a large fries at McD now...:P

Calvin's Wife said...

(=_=)" good morning.... tapau for me some too? LOL..

Simple American said...

Kenny Rogers went to my High School. A lot earlier than me. eh hmmm...