WARNING:
THOSE WHO ARE FASTING AND WOULD NOT TOLERATE ANY FOOD COMMERCIAL AND SO FORTH, PLEASE LEAVE MY SITE IMMEDIATELY, THANK YOU. ALSO CONTAINS NON-HALAL PRODUCTS. *GRINS* SORRY AH... YOU CAN STAY IF YOU WANT TOO, ^^

Last Saturday, if you can remember, I mentioned bout my idiotic brother locking himself outside of the house and me driving all the way to Puchong to get him another set of keys. So yeah, after all the scoldings and blabbing, he decided to go have a night stay at my mom's in Kepong. *ngerh* So okay, since we hadn't had our dinner yet and we were nearby MidValley, we headed down to Brickfields just to look for some food.

Along Jalan Tun Sambathan, there is this particular chinese restaurant that sells one of the best Fu Yoong Eggie ever in town, and to go with that, is their ever famous steamed rice. So we headed for this joint which was situated about 2 blocks from the monorail station, just in front of the turning up to the KL Sentral Train Terminal.

As predicted, there were many people inside the restaurant savoring their food, I was starving already, and we had to wait 10 minutes for the next empty table. As soon as we had our seats, we made our quick order, (dont wanna wait liao, they close at 9.30pm and we were there like 8.45pm?) So yeah, below are them yummylicious dishes we've ordered...


The Restaurant
(mind the fried rice thingy, I lazy to open Photoshop
and re-edit, haiyah)


Longan Sea Coconut RM3.50
(fucking expensive)


Steamed Rice Seafood RM6.50
(price kinda pricey but they gave loads of fresh

prawns and it was damn nice)


Fried Rice RM6.50
(Kinda expensive but they contained luncheon meat,

loadsa prawns, chinese sausage and etc)


Pork Ribs in Soy Sauce with Steamed Rice RM6.50
(meat is so tender you'll cry for more, damn nice)



Water Crest in Belachan RM8
(erm, normallah this one, but taste fine
to me, normal but fucking expensive)


Fu-Yoong Eggie RM12
(This one is the best Fu-Yoong Eggie I've had, whatever
also they taruh masuk, luncheon meat, chinese sausage, prawns
onions, etc, for RM12 I think it's okay larh)

So what do you think peeps? We three spent RM60++ for the food above, wahahha... Okay larh I guess, if you don't do this often larh. :P But really, always packed with people... so better go get your table and seats early! Also they close on Mondays :D. Damn, I miss them steamed rice already!!


15 comments:

zewt said...

only been there once... with my football team-mates after our game... the food took so long to come our hands were practically shaking!!!

we never gone back there anymore

Princess Eileen said...

Is this the one just over the flyover opposite somewhere Kuen Cheng? The chicken boxing very famous one right? The steamed rice seafood seems to be really delicious.... In fact, everything seems to suits my taste. Nak pergi makan-makan with you lar :)

ItchyHandseng said...

i baru finish dinner u made me hungry again

X said...

Is the shop near all the Ah Gua stands arr? If so I been there.

I mean the restaurant not to visit the AH Gua.

The kangkung price is biasa la but the portion so fucking little. I can finish it all by myself ...wukakkakaka

Kenny Ng said...

Argh!!!! I missed their Man Fan (Steam Rice)!!! Last time when I stayed in Brickfields I used to go there eat the steam rice. Ahhh... I miss Malaysian foods!!!

Simple American said...

This place is popular. I have seen it on another blog. Must add it to my list for when I visit Malaysia. :)

Iced Nyior said...

watercress is kangkung?? food looks good tho.

Huei said...

i wannN!!! i wana eat i wana eat i wana eat!!!

ET said...

WAH KAOZ!!!!
I hate ewwwwwwwwwww.......

If I go up to Ipoh I make sure you guys bring me for some nice food! I might be heading to KL soon for a working trip, see if I can squeeze out a day or not.

Carysse said...

Heyz... the steam rice seafood and water crest in belachan look so yummy ler!!!
Wow,tak sangka 3 of you can eat until RM60++! Great huh.. haha.
Special Request from ur little cuzzie.. when you wanna bring me there??? Haha...

Cazzy said...

Fuyoh, damn syiok man. RM60 not bad what. Eeee... so jealous!

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt:
Oh yeah, we waited quite long... bad thing is that, well, maybe too many customers and too little cooks?? LOL

Princess Eileen:
Erm... I'm not sure where Kuen Cheng is, wahahahha... well, we can go there one day if you want :D... Food is nice, but a bit pricey larh

Itchy:
Wahahaha, youre horrible.. LOL

X:
Ah Gua??? LOL, i'm not sure either bout that... and yes the kangkung is so small.... but okay larh...

Kenny Ng:
Waahaha, not even a month in Dubai you miss Malaysian food liao?? :P

Simple American:
Hmmm i assume its pretty famous.. you must put on your to do list then... :P

Iced Nyior:
Yep, water cress or crest.. LOL

Huei:
Next stop you go there and eat ;)

ET:
you hate what??? me?? LOL.... waseh, go to Ipoh just to eat ah?? LOL... hmmm, theres the chicken bean sprout, the most 'wat' wat tan hor, cheap food and cheap food, :D

Carysse:
Yeah they are yummy! Well, the price is kinda pricey thats y its up to RM60++ :(... Adoi, you still little cuzzie meh? Wahahaha... now you got Justin to take you liao, still need me mehh? LOL LOL

Cazzy:
:D I know you suffer the most... *pat pat*

zewt said...

should try restaurant new paris then! haha...

Nux V said...

why? why? why r u posting all those nice nice photos of food??????????
U ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!
*my stomach is growling

Calvin's Wife said...

Zewt:
huh?? restaurant new paris???? apa tuh?

Nux V:
Hehehe... sowwy ah, :P I just had to share :P