Ya peeps know why I rarely go on to MSN and chat? Or if I'm ever logged on, I would be always offline? Well, let me tell you why, it is because of the stupid arse Streamyx. Yeah... My line is the 'sot sot' wan, sekejap ada, sekejap takde that kind of connection... KNNCB...

I'm so sorry if I were talking to you halfway and you suddenly see me go *poof*. I'm not trying to be rude, it's my connection, got cut off, sorry to potong steam... Haih... damn sad. That's why I rather not be online and bug the other friends of mine... *online* *offline* *online* *offline*... you will get pissed, cause sometimes my other friends would have that and I would make noise wahahahah... "weh, are you fucking with your msn ah?" LOL that is what I would say to my friends...

Anyway, it is already bad that streamyx sucks, furthermore, I cant switch to Maxis cause they borrow Streamyx's line too and they sucks bad time too, and I don't know bout DiGi though... oh we need more internet providers, damn... and from what I heard from Kenny Ng, eB, whatever it is sucks too wahahaha.. you can always hear him fucking and scolding eB, LOL... Aiseh..

So to Jason Phoon, I'm sorry I cut you off yesterday, my line really sucked and I gave up trying to relog in, and I'm sorry you were lonely yesterday WAKAKAKA....

Princess Eileen, sorry girl... you saw me in and out :P ... I did not ask for that to happen :P

Bee, aih, you wouldn't care much LOL... you also suddenly disappear without saying good bye wan when you log off, cheh!! *mau kwee kee* LOL...

So peeps, I'll try to talk to you guys when my connection is really really stable, else, you know why larh... Sad case... and I th ought my connection was already fixed the other time I complaint... Diaoz...


16 comments:

John said...

It's called NETWORK traffic jam, like the road traffic jam.

Some ppl failed to anticipate the speed of increase of car users...

Same goes for internet service providers...

Worst still, more and more ppl getting to know about torrent portals and start downloading movies...

u get cut off because the network can't support u... when u managed to log back in, someone else get cut off... it's a vicious cycle...

Jason Phoon said...

eh why did my name get mentioned ?? hehehe

Be3^Be3 said...

hhmmmm.... when u are curi'in to go online in the office... with aligator from behind... u need to think if u want to sacrifice ur only income although peanuts salary or ur bestest fren who would understand... hehehe... so i chose u ler.... coz i know u tai yan yao tai leong! heheeh!!

X said...

Evie, Streamyx don’t like you …wukakakakakkakakakakakakakakakak , I think streamyx don’t like me either because I was having shit with it.

Be3^Be3, you work in the zoo arr? How come got alligator one? Can I get a free pass and visit the zoo? Pretty please with sugar on top :D

Nux V said...

wuahahahahah...streamyx dun like both of u (Evie & X)...
hmnn...seems like lotsa ppl havin' shit with it ya?
but so far i belum kena....
*touchwood

Be3^Be3 said...

x - u are most welcome to visit my zoo... it is at pusat bandar damansara!

Be3^Be3 said...

x - u are most welcome to visit my zoo... it is at pusat bandar damansara!

Calvin's Wife said...

John:
Haih, damn 9 tulan wan you know... pik chik and damn sien when the things you do suddenly just had to halt... damn it..

Jason Phoon:
Wahahhaha.. :P Cause i cut you off ma, :P

Bee:
Wahahaha damn you la woman... and LOL on your peanuts salary, so faster change job la aiyoyoo..

X:
Hais, always want you know, my line really sucks and I always pay bills right on time, waste my freakin time!

Nux V:
Ngerh tell me bout that! Once you kena you will know what I'm really talking bout... :(

ET said...

MSN? ADD ADD ADD!

X said...

Pusat Bandar Damansara got new zoo arr?

YAY! i wanna ride a sloth :P

Princess Eileen said...

in and out? Sounds so wrong Evie :P

Bee, you moved to the zoo ar? Are you staying somewhere near where I am working?

X said...

....and i want to pet a porcupine, princess wanna go to Be3 Be3's zoo?

Princess Eileen said...

X, you can count me in. I love animals.. Wakakaka

Calvin's Wife said...

ET:
Oahh hahahaha apa email?

X & Princess EIleen:
Wakakaka you two memang... haih since you two loves the zoo so much, lets go visit them one day AAHAHAHHAHA

Princess Eileen said...

Wakakaka I stay beside the Zoo remember? Wakakaka.... Always can see the flamingos flying in the air :P

Calvin's Wife said...

Ahahahaha yes yes yes, flamingo on the lamp post LOL LOL